Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Sultry Soft Glam Makeup Look w/ Urban Decay Naked Palette


                     Oh my! Is it possible that it's been five days since a Lillee blog post has come out?! Before I alarm you cuties, allow me to explain. First off, this weather is INSANE! All makeup lovers, photographers, filmographers, models, and actresses know well-lit photos in NATURAL lighting shines brightly as compared to artificially lit photos. In New York, it has rained every single day since the second of this month. EEK! Today finally the sun has shined, and so has my shiny eyelids :). Second, I am planning some hair appointments, and fashion appointments for my visit to Cali at the end of the month, with my managers Oscar Benjamin, and Laura Trueman. LASTLY, I wanted to give you guys a few days to soak in my bareMinerals #GOBARE collection review, since it was a mouthful to take in! If you haven't seen it yet, please do by clicking this link: bareMinerals Statement Lipstick Collection Review. Anyways, I hope you loves enjoy today's semi-glam makeup look, kisses to you all XOXO! 

Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
(used to spot conceal, not as an all over base)
bareMinerals - Statement Matte Liquid Lipcolor, Naughty 
This medium toned rustic red is probably my favorite from the collection!
A must have for anyone with neutral, or warm undertones.

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Urban Decay Cosmetics - Naked Palette: Naked (blended softly into the crease), Buck (used as a depth shade), Sidecar (applied damp on the lids with my ring finger), Smog (center of lids applied damp, and dragged onto the lower lash lines), Virgin (highlight shade)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa (waterlines, and on the upper lash lines smudged)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
(L'oreal builds length, Ciate builds extreme volume)