Saturday, June 24, 2017

Neutral to Warm Everyday Makeup Look


                 Happy Saturday, love bunnies! First off, please go to LilleeJean.com, as my new website just launched thanks to Matthew from One Take Media. Secondly, YES, my hair is RED! I decided this time to go for a "natural" rich warm auburn to form a contrast between my eyes yet harmony between my skin tone! As being the first makeup look debuting my new hair I stuck in the neutral to warm spectrum and toyed around with some products us beauties have forgotten about due to such a rush in cosmetics being produced nowadays! Every time you turn around, a new company is popping up. Why do you think I choose to use what I have, rather spend like I used to? The Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette, and some liquid lipstick is allllll ya' need, cuties. Enjoy XOXO.

Gerard Cosmetics - Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipstick, Everything Nice

               I wanted to try something different today, with my face! Normally I just go bare, or if I have blemishes I spot apply my custom blended foundation. Today, I slathered on the coconut oil, which gave me a beautiful glow, and allowed it to set for 10 minutes prior to eye makeup application! It really sank into my pores and left my skin looking supple, as you cuties can see above. IF you have oily skin I do not recommend this method, but if you have normal or dry skin, give it a go! The coconut oil makes any skin blemishes sorta "fade". As far as lipstick goes, I went for Everything Nice by GC! This warm everyday lip is just what I was seeking ;). 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Too Faced - Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Palette: Chocolate Martini (smudged from the lower lash lines up onto the upper lash line rims; taken into the crease), Lace Teddy (highlight for the inner corners, and brow bones), Cashmere Bunny (smoked into the crease), Heaven (applied on the lids, up into the crease to soften Cashmere Bunny)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa (waterlines)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Urban Decay Cosmetics - Perversion Mascara

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on