Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Mossy Green Smokey Eyes with Laced Gold Undertones


                       Naturally, as I wear the color olive green, I must also apply it on mah' eyelids, too! For some reason, whenever I wear a clothing color, down the line I end up wearing the exact color in some form of makeup, whether that be on my lids or on my lips. A few days back, I wore a beautiful satiny olive, and as a result, a few days forward to today, I toyed around with Makeup Geek's Jester eyeshadow, and have a smokey phenomenon! I really do hope you loves enjoy, since I had a ball creating this look, and since it is rather different for me. The beautiful golden laced undertones really make my skin glow...which was funny to me since I only had on coconut oil, which dried down, and a bit of foundation on dried blemishes! Goes to prove that the RIGHT colors can make anyone shine. If you want something a bit more "BAM", and vivid, rather smokey and sultry, try out this look that I did a year ago: Mossy Green Shimmery Smokey Eyes. As compared to here, it's better suited for people who love wearing a bunch of different textures, and colors at once! The catch is that the eyeshadows used are basically the same, just different techniques were used.

*Please note this month, and the start of next month will be SLOW when it comes to blogging since my official website is almost up (I won't be blogging for 3 days so all my posts can be backed up), and I will be in Cali in no time, but fret not Instagram will be the life of the party. Head over to @LilleeJean for updates!

Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
(used to spot conceal, not as an all over base)
Mac Cosmetics - Lipstick, Shy Girl

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Morphe Brushes - Individual Shadow Pan(s): Caramelized (crease), Stunner (inner v) 
Makeup Geek - Eyeshadow: Frappe (crease, mixed with Caramelized and blended with a tapered brush for super smokey effects), Mocha (crease, mixed with Stunner for definition towards the outer v, and lower lash lines), Jester (applied damp on the lids)
NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean
Used on the waterlines, then gently smudged across the upper lashes lines.
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave