Friday, June 2, 2017

Fresh Faced Punch Pink Drugstore Makeup Look


                      HAPPY JUNE, LOVE BUNNIES! First off, I have finally moved into my new home, so be sure to check out Instagram Stories later for sneak peaks around my makeup and storage areas. Secondly, I want to thank all of you once again for the constant love you've all been sending me, and for the endless support you cuties exude. Lastly, correlating to TODAY, since I haven't done my makeup in over 24 hours (crazy, I KNOW), I wanted to share with all of you my look of the day! I typically do not wear pink lipstick, simply because it's not my best suited color, however Pink Wink by Maybelline is such a unique color I gave it a shot. The raspberry hues, against the delicate pink shadow bring that "fresh faced" aspect to LIFE! Please be noted every product featured here is from the drugstore, except for my Laura Mercier Caviar Stick. I currently do not own any drugstore brown eyeliner, thus I resorted to my typical product. Hope you loves enjoy, XOXO.

Product Details:
No foundation, just a light coating of
coconut organic moisturizer! My skin needs to breathe
after all the sweating I've been doing all week. 
Maybelline - Color Sensational Lip Color, Pink Wink 

No eyebrow product was used! This is actually because I forgot,
and didn't feel it was needed today, since the idea here
was a fresh faced rosy look.
E.L.F. Cosmetics - Prism Eyeshadow Pallet, Sunset: Shade 1 (highlight)
L'Oreal Paris - Colour Riche Pocket Palette, Avenue Des Roses
              The first shade was dusted across my lids entirely, and was dragged up to my crease with blending motions. I kept this color concentrated towards the inner thirds of my eyes for a brightening effect. Shade two was lightly applied from the center of my lids, ALSO into my crease for light definition. Shade three was lightly tapped center of my lids, and dragged under my lower lash lines!
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa 
Applied on the waterlines, and smudged slightly onto the upper lash lines
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on