Thursday, June 8, 2017

Fresh Faced Coral & Peach Dewy Makeup Look


                  When it comes to Summer, most of us describe makeup as being dewy, fresh, easy, and with warmer hues of bronze, coral, and peach!  Today, sorta' mashing things together, I went for a fresh faced makeup look, that is rather interesting since I combined peach with coral (peach is warmer than pink, coral is closer to orange/red). Though this might not be everyone's spirit animal of a look, I have a feeling some las out there will appreciate these colors! I truly hope you bunnies enjoy. Love you all, ENDLESS :)! 

Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
(used to spot conceal, not as an all over base)
Jouer Cosmetics - Creme Liquid Lipstick, Daiquiri
        Applied on my cheekbones, and on the sides of my nose! Gives a natural glow,
but if you're planning to be out in windy conditions, stick with a cream/powder.

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Too Faced Cosmetics - Sweet Peach Eyeshadow PalettePeaches N' Cream (inner thirds), Georgia Peach (crease definition shade), Bellini (center of lids, lower lash lines), Nectar (highlighting shade)
Urban Decay Cosmetics - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, Smog  (waterlines)
Mac Cosmetics - Zoom Lash, Beets Me
The plum tone will brought a subtle contrast to anyone's eye color!

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on