Thursday, June 22, 2017

5 Minute Summer Makeup Look


                  Heat, sweat, and OH MAN, that blazing New York Sun! Whenever the weather is like this, I tend to aim for targeted makeup looks such as the one featured above. This means a bright lip, minimal face makeup, and a touch of sprinkilization (new word, hehe) for the eyeballs! Despite many beauties choosing matte liquid lip colors, and doubling down...you guys know, that just isn't me. I like to embrace my natural beauty (as I think all who love makeup should), while also having a little fun with it (why go for a nude...why not a rosy pink?!). That being said, I hope you loves enjoy this new makeup look...and yes, it does take ONLY 5 minutes! Try it out for yourself, bunnies! OOOH, one last thing, I promise! I tried to mix up the products with staples, and drugstore, this way everyone can mimic, no matter their financial situation. For example, the ABH Modern Renaissance Palette is easily duped, and considered a cult fave! Milani's lipstick is potent in ALL drugstores, not to mention the fact there is a color for everyone. Details are listed below :)!   

Milani Cosmetics - Color Statement Lipstick, Blushing Beauty 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette
Vermeer (highlight shade - brow bones, inner corners), Warm Taupe (crease definition)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on