Monday, May 22, 2017

Warm Sienna Smokey Eye Makeup Look


                   Warm sienna is such a stunning shade for the smoldering, and upcoming season of Summer. It pairs with navy, rust, purple, and even with the most mesmerizing of colors, turquoise! Don't get fooled by just one season, however, my loves, this combination be worn ALL year around, especially in the Autumn. Moving aside from the chillier months, I myself am getting quite excited for sunny skies ahead, and have a bit of cabin fever from being ill two weeks ago, so getting back in the swing of things with a bold and smokey look definitely was FUN. How are you cuties enjoying the weather? 

               Just so you love bunnies know, during this look I was able to test out my new Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette, and in the midst of formulating this makeup look, I also was able to test out my new Urban Decay Jean Michel Basquiat Lipstick in Epigram that I purchased about two weeks ago! There will be a review of ONLY the JSC Eyeshadow Palette, simply because I only purchased two products from the Urban Decay collection, and it would be a half done review. Anyhoo, I really hope you love bunnies enjoy :). All product details are listed below, with minor notes of placement! 

        Applied on my cheekbones, and on the sides of my nose! I noticed from not keeping up with
my skin care routine, my cheeks are ESPECIALLY dry, but the Aquaphor is helping tremendously.
Makes for a stunning glow, and quite natural glow, too ;)!
Urban Decay - Jean Michel Basquiat Vice Lipstick, Epigram (neutral sienna)

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette: Charm (blended throughout the crease), Dominatrix (crease, to add definition), Deja Vu (on lids, but blended first with a fluffy blender, then applied damp with my finger), Frosting (brow bones, inner corners; applied with a Mac 224)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa 
Applied on the waterlines, and smudged slightly onto the upper lash lines
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
       Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
(Loreal builds length, Ciate builds extreme volume)

SaveSaveSaveSave