Thursday, May 11, 2017

Warm Apricot Summer Makeup Look


                 Bonjour, kitty cats! Please know over the next few weeks you might see me a bit ON and OFF when it comes to posting online! This is due to me moving, thus I'm busy packing, and doing all that "fun" stuff :). Point is, don't get nervous if I'm M.I.A. for 3-4 days at a time! I shall try to post, however, as much as I can since I love you all deeply. Anyhow, I packed away most of my glammie products, so do expect a roundup of neutral to smokey glam looks in a range of mauve-marigold hues! For today, we have a bit of warm apricot glam with my favorite L'Oreal Paris lipstick in Ginger Spice. Hope you cuties enjoy and have a wonderful end to your weeks!

Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
L'Oreal Paris - Colour Riche Lipcolour, Ginger Spice

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Pallet: Primavera + Vermeer (highlight shade - side of nose, brow bones, inner corners, inner third of lids, cheek)
Ciate London - Chloe Morello Beauty Haul: Pretty, Fun, and Fearless Pallet,
Skinny Dip (swirled into the crease), On Fire (blended into the eye socket creasing, on lower lash lines, too), VayCay (dusted onto the lids and on the lower lash lines)
  Morphe Brushes - 35OS Color Shimmer Nature Glow Eyeshadow Pallet: Shade 14 (applied dry with fingers onto the lids), Shade 7 (applied dry with fingers on the inner thirds of the lower lash lines)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa 
Applied on the waterlines, and upper lash lines 
- smudged from the crease towards mid lid for a smokey effect!
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
       Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
(Loreal builds length, Ciate builds extreme volume)
SaveSaveSaveSave

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on