Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Summery Golden Glam Makeup


                     *SNIFF*, *COUGH*, *YAWN*! Apologies my love bunnies for not replying to your darling comments, and interactive love these past few days. Your little mermaid has been on a set of antibiotics since Thursday night, but just recently, the pills have started to zonk me out! Luckily, today I felt a little BETTER and I was able to have some fun with my makeup :). This look is perfect for a late night Summer parooze, and while easy to do, looks easily glam! I kept false eyelashes out of the picture, because lately I've been digging the mascara look, and I want to give my lashes a break...no pun intended, and no my lashes have not fallen out, it's just a better idea than wearing glue stuck to your lash lines 24/7. Anyhow, how you cuties enjoy XOXO!

Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
L'Oreal Paris - Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow, Iced Latte (highlight)
L'Oreal Paris - Colour Riche Lip Liner, More Chocolate
Dose Of Colors - Matte Liquid Lipstick, Bare With Me 
                           Bare With Me was applied to the center of my lips, as I gently patted the color in with my fingers! A long-wearing lip is a must for the warmer months. You could just stick with a peachy toned lipstick, however, I felt the warm chocolate liner really created a beautiful mix of a medium rose brown. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Morphe Brushes - 35OS Color Shimmer Nature Glow Eyeshadow Pallet: Shade 23 (applied damp on the lids), Shade 1 (inner corners, brow bones)
Too Faced Cosmetics - Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Pallet: Bon Bon (all over color), Peanut Butter (crease), Frosting (from the lids, up into the crease, and on the lower lash lines)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa (waterlines, smudged)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
(Loreal builds length, Ciate builds extreme volume)

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on

If you missed the radio show, click this link to hear the full interview/discussion here: - PSN RADIO X LILLEE JEAN.
SaveSaveSaveSave