Saturday, May 20, 2017

Simple Everyday Spring Makeup Look W/ Jeffree Star Cosmetics Masochist Liquid Lipstick


                  Hello, cutie kats! I want to thank each and every one of you guys for the love you've all been sending, it means the world to me. Every like, comment, and share truly warms my heart and shows me why I love to be the beacon of light I am for you bunnies! 

                  For today we have a simple makeup look that enhances, and adheres to the color fuchsia. Particularly, I designed this look to pick up well under cool lighting conditions such as when the weather is icky, cloudy, or is in the midst of raining. Warm hues I tend to wear like the color orange, don't look as good under cool conditions, as compared a cool shade with some parts of warmth such as the color I am wearing in the photo above! This makeup look is meant to be basic, since such punchy colors are present, yet meant to make a statement, due to the vibrancy of fuchsia against my skin tone. Remember, makeup shouldn't be a task in the morning, it should be FUN! I hope you love bunnies enjoy and are having a splendid May 20th :). 


Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Velour Liquid Lipstick, Masochist 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Pallet: Primavera + Vermeer (highlight shade - side of nose, brow bones, inner corners)
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Eyeshadow Singles, Pink Champagne (applied with finger onto the lids)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa 
Applied on the waterlines, and smudged slightly
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
       Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
(Loreal builds length, Ciate builds extreme volume)
SaveSaveSaveSave

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on