Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Old Gold & Warm Bronze Dramatic Smokey Eye Makeup Look


                   YAY! Two more days until I officially move, love bunnies. I have to show all of you around my new makeup room, and closet! The architecture is absolutely beautiful, and beyond my dreams of how I wanted my room to look. Aside from this update, also know towards the end of June-July I will be in California with my managers, Oscar Benjamin, and Laura Trueman for a full blown photo shoot! Since you won't see me much in between those days, I decided to do a smoldering makeup look, as a fun tribute to you cuties! This is look is amazing for those with warmer undertones, and if done correctly can even adhere to cooler undertones if one washes the colors down to muted/dusty hues. I hope you all enjoy. Also, feel free to comment on any photos, just because I won't be doing looks, doesn't mean I won't be available :)! 

I used my own custom blended foundation for any 
blemishes that were visible! 
Nyx Cosmetics - Soft Matte Lip Cream, London
Buxom Cosmetics - Full-On Lip Polish, Sugar 
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette, Frosting (highlight)

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn              
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Androgyny Eyeshadow Palette: Frosting (inner corners, highlight), Safe World (all over color), Poison (blended from the lids up into the crease), Swallow (lightly tapped on the lower lash lines up into the outer thirds)
Morphe Brushes - 25A Copper Spice Eyeshadow Palette: Shade 7 (crease), Shade 17 (smoke out shade), Shade(s) 18-19 (outer v), Shade 20 (blended across the lids), Shade 19 (inner third of lids), Shade 25 (used as an eyeliner, and smoke shade to make shade 20 appear tarnished)
Applied on the waterlines, and smudged slightly onto the upper lash lines
Nyx Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean 
(waterlines, slightly on upper lash lines & outer corners; used to intensify the smokey eye effects)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
       Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
(L'oreal builds length, Ciate builds extreme volume)