Saturday, May 6, 2017

Everyday Feminine Makeup


                  HEY, there sassy love bunnies! How is everyone's weekend going :)? For today, I created an "on the go" ready for anything type of makeup look that will adapt well to jean textures, as well as splashes of blues, purples, and even oranges. Unlike other looks I have created, this one balances femininity, with a rugged sense (jean dress)! I hope you bunnies enjoy. ALSO, thank you again for all the Instagram love! You cuties totally ROCK, and of course, are the best fans ever. 

-> Common question I keep getting in private messages <-
"Why do you not wear lashes, or a bunch of color anymore?"

                     Simply said, I LOVE my lashes, but I feel they hide my eyes too much. For example
lashes for my eyes WIDEN, rather enlarge! Plain mascara makes my eyeballs pop, and emphasizes
the blue/green/yellow coloring. No need to wear lashes, when they are not needed. Plus, it seems you cuties are reacting WELL to the no falsie look! 

                  While I used to wear a lot of color, understand I have morphed into a different type of artist. I now am an upcoming actress, model, motivational speaker, and makeup artist. Not someone who really enjoys splashing my face on the daily. I do wear intensive smokey eyes with dark blues, oranges, and what not, but nowadays, I stick with what WORKS, not what will please everyone ;)!  Hopefully, this will clear up some of those questions you loves had!!

Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Bite Beauty - Amuse Bouche Lipstick, Meringue

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Pallet: Primavera + Vermeer (highlight shade - side of nose, brow bones, inner corners, inner third of lids)
                 Morphe Brushes - 35OS Color Shimmer Nature Glow Eyeshadow Pallet: Shade 3 (blended all over lids, up into crease with my fingers), Shade 5 (lids, lower lash lines)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa 
Applied on the waterlines, and upper lash lines 
- smudged to create the effect as though I applied darker eyeshadow on my lower lashes. 
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
                 Try to only define the top lashes to look elegant, and on the other hand, try to define both the upper and lower lashes for a full on lashy dramatic look!

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on