Monday, May 1, 2017

Easy Warm Summery Glam


                 UH, my goodness! New York is a huge gloom ball of rain! Don't get me wrong, I loooove a good rain storm, but having it pour every single day, with not ideal lighting, doesn't make me too chipper. Luckily for mwah, today the sun has seemed to shine through, and of course, has made me oh so happy! Whipping out my favorite Spring-Summer romper, I put together a gilded makeup look that is easy enough for beginners, and "glam" enough that one can still feel as if they're ready for the catwalk. Hope you cuties enjoy and thank you SO much for the recent following boost, XOXO! 

(remember, when it comes to the Spring, and Summer,
LESS is always MORE)

Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Sugarpill Cosmetics - Liquid Lipstick, Pumpkin Spice
L'Oreal Paris - Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow, Iced Latte (highlight)

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa (waterlines, smudged)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on
SaveSave