Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Beachy Warm Orange Makeup Look


                    WELCOME BACK, EVERYONE! YES, it has been almost a week now since I've posted, but let me give those of you who've been busy, a bit of insight. Last week I had minor food poisoning, and ended up vomiting, plus excreting out my brains (no pun intended). As a result, I've been on and off feeling icky, hence why you cuties haven't seen me for such a long period of time! Luckily, today I feel rather "okay", and decided to play with some new makeup I purchased from over last weekend. As promised, after this blog post, there will be a review of Beauty Bakerie's Lip Whips, but for now, let's just get into the makeup details! It was SO much fun playing with my makeup again. I wanted to aim for something beachy, super wearable, yet semi-glam! No foundation, just splashes of color, and glowiness from Aquaphor (it has petroleum which can clog the pores, but since my skin is VERY dry from not keeping up with my skincare regime last week, it's REALLY helping to protect, and heal my skin). ALRIGHTY, let's get into details down below!

Ofra Cosmetics - Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick, Miami Fever
This burnt terracotta orange is GORGEOUS! Formula has a hydrating finish, too!!

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Pallet: Primavera + Vermeer (highlight shade - side of nose, brow bones, inner corners)
Urban Decay - Jean Michel Basquiat Gold Griot Eyeshadow Pallet: Enigma (all over lids to cover redness), Influence (blended on the lids up into the crease)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa 
Applied on the waterlines, and on the lids as a base for 'Influence'
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
       Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
(Loreal builds length, Ciate builds extreme volume)
SaveSaveSaveSave