Thursday, May 18, 2017

Ariel Inspired Lightweight Spring Makeup W/ Red Lipstick


                      As you love bunnies know, Ariel is my FAVORITE Disney Princess! She and I practically possess the same personality and, if I may, rather similar facial structures. Moving aside from that, today I decided to channel my inner Ariel, with an UBER easy spring makeup look fit with red lips, NO foundation, and a light coating of mascara to form beautiful fluffy lashes. The heat here in New York is unbearable, in fact, it's close to 91 DEGREES, so as you could imagine, less definitely was more in this type of humid weather. I truly hope you loves enjoy, and are having a fin-tastic day :)! 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
    Urban Decay - Vice Lipstick, Temper
  You can go for a rose red, or even a blue red, but I felt since warm toned reds look best on me, and the most "natural", I'd go with a long-time love of mine, Urban Decay Temper! The wear time on this bad boy is insane, and you'll be able to smile through the day due to the comfort matte finish.

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on