Monday, April 17, 2017

Springy Orange Creamsicle Soft Glam Makeup Look


                     Ooooh orange, mi amour! I can just hear my mom saying, "SEE, I told you orange was your best color!" Yes, mumsy...I hear you...finally! Getting back to planet Earth, as you loves know I've been in such an ORANGE phase, and I must say, I'm lovin' it (no pun intended). Orange symbolizes zest, with happiness, and to me freedom, as well as energy! Moreover, all things positive! With that being said, here is another orange based makeup look that is completely Spring, Summer, and late Summer early Autumn ready. Soft glam never hurt anyone ;)! Whip out those wispy lashes, and get blending!! 


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
ColourPop Cosmetics - Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick, Dohee
⤷Mac Cosmetics Sushi Kiss is LIGHTER, and pinker, but close as a "dupe"
Giorgio Armani Beauty Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick in 302 Tokyo is more coral

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Makeup Geek Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pan's: Beaches and Cream (crease, base shade), Frappe (crease, lower lash lines), In The Spotlight (lids), Shimma Shimma (highlight shade)
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Eye Shadow Singles, Birkin (transitional)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa (waterlines)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 

If you missed the radio show, click this link to hear the full interview/discussion here: - PSN RADIO X LILLEE JEAN.
SaveSave