Monday, April 10, 2017

Smoldering Warm Toned Eyes With Vivid Spicy Red Lips


                  Whewww-weee, do I love the Springy warmth of mid-April! Who doesn't? Inspired by this lovely weather, and getting ready for Summer, I whipped out my favorite red-orange lippie and paired it with a suitable, and might I say QUICK to complete, smoldering warm-toned smokey eye. This makeup look is perfect for those "on the go" days where you desire a punch of color, STAT! I hope you loves enjoy, and I also hope you all tune into my ZodWriter show interview TOMORROW  night at 9PM. Details for that information will be on a sperate blog post! Love you all XOXO! 


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Liquid Lipstick, Spicy
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow PalletPrimavera (highlighting)

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Pallet: Raw Sienna (crease, lower lash lines), Venitian Red (crease, smoke out shade), Burnt Orange (smoked out from the lids up into the crease), Primavera (highlighting shade)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa (used as a lid shade, and blended up into the crease, as well as on the lower lash lines w/ my ring finger. Multiple coats were applied, then blended. Cocoa was taken onto my waterlines, too)
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara

 April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Be sure to TUNE IN to as questions!!
Click this link for more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1222287547870489/