Saturday, April 22, 2017

Simple Dark Burgundy Lipstick Makeup Look for Spring 2017 TREND


                       I am not one to fancy trends, but I must say this new method of breaking the barriers when it comes to makeup and the four seasons is one I can dig! Since I don't look good in pastels, and anything fully saturated, Spring generally is NOT my season, however, that doesn't mean it can't be. Assuming other women face this issue of not fitting in with pastel lipsticks or eye shadows mantra, and look best in deeper shades, here is a makeup look for YOU gals...and even those who're in that pastel range, since deep lips if done right, can look amazing on anyone! Featuring Sugarpill's 'Anti-Socialite' lipstick, below is a makeup look that REALLY focuses on the lips, and the clothing colors you bring forth. Take note how even though a cool toned teal DOES NOT fit me, I make it work with something more muted, and in the season of Fall, thus making it almost complementary to Spring, since it emphasizes the warmth in my complexion. Below is product details, with clickable links! Be sure to also check out my review of the 'Anti-Socialite' lipstick. It's new, and your Lilz has all the specs covered!  


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Sugarpill Cosmetics - Pretty Poison Lipstick Collection, Anti-Socialite
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn

Review of Sugarpill 'Anti-Socialite'
SaveSave