Thursday, April 13, 2017

Shimmery & Springy Watermelon Lipped Makeup Look


                         Three words for you loves - THANK YOU, BUNNIES! Last night's radio show turnout was OFF THE CHARTS! So many of you tuned in and were extremely responsive to everything I said. From self-love to being one with everyone around you, I appreciate those who stayed and listened for the full 2 hours. Thank you one-hundred times over, hehe!! Aside from this, here was my makeup for today! Generally, I don't post my "MOOTD", but I truly fell in love with Carina by Anastasia and just HAD to show you lovelies the full blown look. It's shimmery, it's vibrant, and OH SO SPRING! Hope you loves enjoy, XOXO. 

If you missed the radio show, click this link to hear the full interview/discussion here: - PSN RADIO X LILLEE JEAN


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Liquid Lipstick, Carina
L'Oreal Paris - Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow, Iced Latte (highlight)
To my surprise, this eyeshadow is SUPER multi-purpose.
Probably will be the creamiest "highlighter" anyone with drier skin will ever use!

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Too Faced - Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection: Silk Teddy (inner corners, brow bones), 
Push-Up (crease, lower lash lines), Chocolate Martini (inner v, outer third lash lines)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa
 (waterlines, slightly on upper lash lines & blended in the crease)
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
SaveSave
SaveSave