Saturday, April 8, 2017

Peachy Coral Delight Spring Makeup Look


                   Hello, my peachy bunnies! I would like to start this off with a *soft* reminder about my presence on the ZodWriter show coming up on Tuesday, April 11th. Be sure to tune in to hear more about my story, who I am, and what I will offer to this world! You can even call in to talk to me personally, or to ask questions near the end of the show. That being said, click the link at the bottom of this blog post for the Facebook sign up event! Call numbers and show links are provided. 

          Ahh, getting that all out of the way, now onto the actual makeup! Today I felt rather peachy keen, and as a result, I went for something extremely Springy! With a light peachy coral lip and smoldering smokey peach eyes, you will be Spring forward in no time. My only pre-warnings about this makeup look IS due to the tones being rather WARM, it might change the way a normal peach will look on you! For example, peach might be universal, but such a bright coralish peach lip such as the one I wore in this look, might not be too flattering on those with cooler skin tones. That said, work around your natural coloring, and have fun making changes with the look :)! Hope you cuties enjoy, XOXO.


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Gerard Cosmetics - Lipstick, Tequilla Sunrise 
Natasha Denona - All Over Glow Face & Body Shimmer, Powder 01 Light
I lightly dusted this on my high points for a warm, golden peach glow!
The glow add's a lil' sumthin' sumthin' to the final finish, if you catch my drift. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
I'm still letting my brows grow, so do expect them to be a little fuzzy, hehe!
Too Faced Cosmetics - Sweet Peach Eyeshadow PalletGeorgia (applied heavily as an all over color smoked in shade), Candied Peach (smoked in the crease, and throughout the lower lash line rims), Puree (lightly softened into the inner v's, and lower lash lines)
Lime Crime Makeup - Venus the Grunge Pallet: Shell (damp on the lids), Rebirth (lightly applied in the crease) 
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa
 (waterlines, slightly on upper lash lines & blended in the crease)
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
KoKo Lashes - Amore

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@thaeyeballqueen) on

Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave