Sunday, April 2, 2017

Golden Smoke Makeup Look


                      Welcome back my cuties! I do apologize for not saying "happy APRIL", yesterday. I was so caught up with answering all of your amazingly kind compliments on my previous makeup looks, that I just sorta...forgot! On a different note, I would like to say thank you a million times over for the love, hehe! For today, as you can see from the photograph above, I decided to channel my inner leopard, and as a result, I created a golden smokey eye makeup look, that is perfect for all skin tones might I add. Speaking of things being PURRFECT, this look is suitable for glammie events, or for those times you just want to pamper yourself! Each product used is something many people HAVE already, and based on the simple complexity of this look, it should only take those of intermediate levels 12 minutes to complete. Hope you cuties enjoy! 


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Urban Decay Cosmetics - Vice Lipstick, Uptight
Mac Cosmetics - Lipstick, Fleshpot
Fleshpot was used to lighten 'Uptight', and to give the texture a creamier finish!
You can just leave the warm nude as it is, however. 'Fleshpot' doesn't dramatically alter the final makeup look! 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Caramel
To switch things up, and to stick within the range of classics,
I lightly brushed on Caramel to softly define my brows! 
Too Faced Cosmetics - Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Pallet:
 Mousse (crease, all over color); Caramel (applied damp on lids);
 Hot Fudge (inner v, lower lash lines), Butter Pecan (brow bones, inner corners)
Peanut Butter (used to add warmth to the crease as a balancer for 'Caramel')
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa
 (waterlines, slightly on upper lash lines & blended in the crease)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha  


Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.