Saturday, April 1, 2017

Glamorous Chocolate Brown Smokey Eyes Makeup Look


                     I've got the warm tones, the in-between tones, the shimmer, and the glam, my love bunnies! Since chocolate looks beautiful on practically ALL skin tones (chocolate can be a cool tone in some cases), I highly suggest for anyone seeking glamorous late night makeup to try this out. It's on an intermediate level complexity wise, however on an easy to complete beginner level when we talk about the basics of blending, and what not! Hope you cuties enjoy, XOXO. Also, I would like to thank you all for the massive amount Instaglam love over the past few days!! It means the WORLD to me. 


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Nyx Cosmetics - Soft Matte Lip Cream, London

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan, Brun (brows)
Make Up For Ever - Refill Artist Shadow: I536 Pearl Beige (inner corners, brow bones), D625 Celestial Earth (applied damp on my lids to pick up the most golden reflects)
Makeup Geek Cosmetics - Eyeshadow Pan, Mocha (applied all over the lids, up into the crease)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa (waterlines, slightly on upper lash lines)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha  

Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSave