Monday, April 10, 2017

Feminine & Glittery Pink Easter Makeup Look


                      Hello, hello, my cuties! So many great things will be happening over the next few weeks!! We have my ZodWriter show interview on the 11th, Easter on the 16th, my Birthday on the 18th, and a photo shoot around late April early May! How fun is all of that?! Even with my calendar being full, I felt the need to give you loves more of an Easter variation since, after all, you guys are a huge part of me. No peach, nor purple, just PINK! 

                  As many of you know, pink is a tricky color for me. It can either be flattering, and complimentary or a huge wash out shade. While finding that "perfect" balance, I coordinated a rosy pink glitter, with a light tonal pink glitter to meet in the middle with a wearable, yet glam glittery Easter makeup look!  I truly feel ANYONE of any undertone or skin color could pull this baby off. The best part is, one has the best of both worlds due to the overall look having a very feminine and soft tone to it. I hope all of you are having a splendid Monday, and enjoy this look, XOXO!


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Make Up For Ever - Star Lit Liquid, Arctic White
Nyx Cosmetics - Butter Gloss, Maple Blondie
This peach gloss NEUTRALIZES any baby pink
tones the overall look might have had, thus making
it more complimentary on my skin tone!

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Morphe Brushes - Eyeshadow Pan, Pretty In Pink (blended into the crease, FIRST, for a pink undertone)
Too Faced Cosmetics - Chocolate Bon Bons Pallet: Cashew Chew (transitional color), Malted (softly blended into the inner v's for light definition, also taken on the lower lash lines), Mocha (lower lash lines)
Too Faced Cosmetics - Glitter Glue 
Wet N' Wild - Confetti Glitter, Pink Sugar (inner corners)
Violet Voss - Glitter, Kiki Glitter (center lids)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa (waterlines)
Sephora Collection - Waterproof Eyeliner, Black Lace
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha  

Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave