Thursday, April 6, 2017

Elegant Blossom Pink & Light Magenta Easter Makeup Look


                             Happy Wednesday, love bunnies! Here is another Easter/Spring makeup look comin' right atcha'. Since lilac and pastels really don't suit me anymore with going back to my natural hair coloring, I came to a beginning starting point that I can't be the only woman out there who cannot rock a frosty lilac or pastel blue! Pondering around this concept, it made me think deeper that pastels although often associated with Spring, are NOT the only colors out there. We have blush, magenta, azure blue, tangerine, and even turquoise!  With that ALL being said, and having the idea of something "lilac" in my head, I added a MUCH pinker note to the shade lilac, with a magenta twist, for a final look that spiced things up, and SCREAMED "Spring", without washing me out. This also can be used for Springtime weddings as it looks elegant, effortless, and of course uber pretty! Who says Spring can't adhere to those with warmer tones ;)? 

For those curious, on my nails is 'Sweet Hook' by China Glaze!
 It's near a violet/mauve purple on me (although on some it can lean to be a true lilac), thus making it not too pastel, but enough to make a punch for Spring!


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Liquid LipstickPure Hollywood
For a softer look, choose a regular lipstick! I went with the liquid, 
just because it'll stay on longer during the day. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Ciate London - Chloe Morello Beauty Haul: Pretty, Fun, and Fearless Pallet,
Be Sassy (blended in the crease to soften all colors together), Jet Setter (blended in the crease)
Morphe Brushes - Single Eyeshadow Pan(s):  Magical Magenta (crease, lower lash lines), Glamorous (this beautiful light purple with an icy pink shift was blended onto my lids) 
Makeup Geek Cosmetics - Eyeshadow Pan/ Foiled Eyeshadow Pan, Curfew (softly brushed into the inner v for definition)
Mac Cosmetics - Eye Kohl, Teddy 
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Kiss Products - Blooming Lash, Daisy Lash 
You can, of course, you more dramatic lashes, however, I felt the fluffy
and natural looking one's added a more sultry touch to the entire look!

Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSave
SaveSave