Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Easy Glam - Warm Burgundy Red Lips & False Lashes


                      Welcome back, loves! First off, thank you all SO much for the positive reaction to my "Yin & Yang" Halloween makeup look. I actually was expecting the receive some flak, since this world is "politically correct", but to my surprise, all of you munchkins are sweethearts! Definite proof I have the best love bunnies in the whole entire world. 

                       Sporting some classic glam, and pulling back on the makeup a bit today, since whenever I go ALL out with fun tutorials, I like to decrease the amount of product used on my face to let my skin breathe a bit, here is a warm burgundy red-lipped beauty of a makeup look! Anyone of any skill level easily could replicate this, AND this look is fully customizable. You can change the red lip color to whatever shade you'd fancy, and you can skip the lashes if they aren't your thing! Hope all of you loves enjoy and are having a wonderful mid-week!!


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Mac Cosmetics - Lipstick, Diva
Bite Beauty - Amuse Bouche Lipstick, Sour Cherry
I applied Diva all over my lips, then I smudged 'Sour Cherry' by Bite Beauty
towards the center of my lips. Even though Diva is a warm color, Sour Cherry works since the shade is DEEP. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Too Faced - Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar - Mousse (all over color), Peanut Butter (lower lash lines, and in the crease), Hot Fudge (slightly in the crease), Butter Pecan (highlighting shade)
NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean (waterlines)
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha  

If you missed the radio show, click this link to hear the full interview/discussion here: - PSN RADIO X LILLEE JEAN.
SaveSaveSaveSave