Friday, April 28, 2017

Dramatic Deep Navy Blue Smokey Eyes Makeup Look


                     Have you love bunnies ever heard of "Zyla Colors"? Essentially, it picks colors off of your body, and accurately shows you YOUR versions of a certain color such as black, blue, and so on! I tried this method out with my eyes, and following the directions which says, "the outer darkest ring is your version of black", I decided to do a smokey makeup look off of my "BLACK". From my eyeballs, black is a dark navy, and to my surprise, the shade REALLY made my eyes POP! The best part about navy is it works for ALL the seasons and easily conforms to a wide array of skin tones (navy can be a cool tone or a darker tone to compensate). 

                   Be sure to pop down below to watch me apply each product! I haven't done a "tutorial" in quite some time, soooo it was rather fun.  On a different note, I do hope you loves have a good Friday :)! Let's get into the makeup!!

Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Nyx Cosmetics - Pump It Up Lip Plumper, Elizabeth 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Too Faced - Chocolate Bar Palette: Milk Chocolate (all over lids, and in the crease)
Semi-Sweet (inner v), Cherry Cordial (lower lash lines, crease)
Urban Decay - Full Spectrum Palette: Minx (lids, and smoked in the crease), Platonic (outer lids, applied damp), Iced (inner corners)
NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean (waterlines, outer third of lids)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha  


If you missed the radio show, click this link to hear the full interview/discussion here: - PSN RADIO X LILLEE JEAN.
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave