Saturday, April 15, 2017

Clementine Warmth Summer Makeup Look


                      Greeting, my love bunnies! As you all know, orange is one of my FAVORITE colors to use when it comes to Summer inspired makeup. Whether I apply the color to my lips, or to my eyes, orange just seems to melt into my skin like no-otha' shade out there! Since I do realize not everyone fancies walking out with electric eyelids, especially in the boiling sun's heat, I put together a smoldering, and metallic eye makeup look that would be flattering on numerous skin tones, as well as numerous undertones. Even those with cooler skin, can pull off a sunny copper, and light goldish shades! That being said, I hope you loves enjoy, and if you do recreate this let me know in the comments below XOXO. 


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Milani Cosmetics - Color Statement Lipstick, Sweet Nectar 01

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Smashbox Cosmetics - Cover Shot: Eye Pallets, Ablaze: Throwback (crease), Torch (inner thirds)
Morphe Brushes - 35OS Color Shimmer Nature Glow Eyeshadow Pallet: Shade 18 (center of lids), Shade 17 (outer third of lids, lower lash lines), Shade 26 (blended throughout the lids to crease to soften up the color blends)
L'Oreal Paris - Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow, Iced Latte (brow bones, inner corners)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa
 (waterlines, slightly on upper lash lines & blended in the crease)
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
Kiss Products - Blooming Lash, Daisy Lash 
Dramatic lashes WILL work perfectly for this makeup look,
however, I felt the femininity of fluffier lashes created
a more "Summery" and sensual final effect!

  If you missed the radio show, click this link to hear the full interview/discussion here: - PSN RADIO X LILLEE JEAN
SaveSave