Friday, April 7, 2017

Banana Cream Smokey Eyes W/ Metallic Copper Lips


                  On the schedule for today was suppose to be a teal cut crease, but then...my Sugarpill order arrived, and of course, I HAD to play! This order was an early birthday gift, a la my mom. She got for me the liquid lipstick in 'Pumpkin Spice', which you see above for this makeup look and a normal matte lipstick in the shade 'Anti-Socialite'. Since Pumpkin Spice caught my eye immediately, and my boyfriend thought it would look amazing on me (which, I found out later that he picked out the shade, hehe), I decided to dress the color up! Rather something dramatic, or over the top, I stayed elegant, and actually quite classy. Who says metallic lips can't be glamorous? Anyone of ANY skill level easily could replicate this makeup look, which I love since you cuties deserve the MOST, and it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes tops to glammie up if of course, you stick to JUST the products I used. Hope you loves are having a good day, XOXO! 


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Sugarpill - Liquid Lipstick, Pumpkin Spice
This color is a COPPER sparkle metallic, but it leans
a golden brown on me! Test it out my loves, see what it 
looks like on you. OR check out my DIY on metallic lips

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Makeup Geek Cosmetics - Eyeshadow Pan(s): Beaches and Cream (heavily applied, and blended from the lids up into the crease), Rapunzel (dabbed towards the inner corners, and brow bones)
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Pallet: Golden Ochre (in the crease), Raw Sienna (used to add definition from the inner v's to the lower lash lines), Cyprus Umber (gently smoked EXACTLY where my crease folds)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa
 (waterlines, slightly on upper lash lines & blended in the crease)
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara

Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSaveSaveSave