Friday, March 3, 2017

Fresh Springy Peach Makeup Look



                    Peach, one of the most universal colors there is, happens to be my favorite color of all when it comes to makeup! Unlike other shades, peach can be electric, muted, or as you see above soft and flirty. Putting together some of my all time loves product wise, I created this "flirty, girl next store", sorta' look that ANYONE of any skill level can take on! It makes for a fabulous everyday pick-me-up, and it can soften up, as well as brighten the complexion! On another note, remember that the hue you use will greatly effect the final product. In other words, if you choose an electric peach, perhaps the final outcome, depending on your placement, will be less on the wearable side. This goes for using a darker peach, too! A dark peach will be best suited for nighttime wear, or as a crease shade. In contrary, I kept my crease very light, and opted in for more golden toned peaches, to compliment my skin coloring best.

                         Speaking of golden toned peaches, SPRING has sprung! This look is perfect for warmer weather, and will be sure to stay on all day without sweating off, unless you have oily skin. Hope you cuties enjoy, XOXO!!



Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
Equal parts of coconut oil, highlighter, and foundation pigment 
Product was applied DAMP W/ a Beauty Blender Pro onto my brow bones,
near the edge of my nose, and lightly on the apples of my cheeks.
(you can REALLY see the glow down below; it's natural, yet visible)
Jouer Cosmetics - Creme Liquid Lipstick, Daiquiri
(used on the center of my lips for definition)
ColourPop - Lippie Pencil, Frida 
They no longer sell this product, but any warm pink,
or warm and muted coral will work. Use as an all over color!

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill PanBrun (brows)
Too Faced Cosmetics - Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Pallet:
Peaches N' Cream (all over color), Candied Peach (crease)
Bellini (center of lids, lower lash lines)
Makeup Geek Cosmetics - Eyeshadow Pan, Mango Tango (inner v, crease)
Mango Tango makes or breaks the final finished look. Without it, the final product is
too dull! Aim for a vibrant, yet workable with mild coral. 
Mac Cosmetics  - Lip Pencil, Stripdown (waterlines)
Lip liner is NOT safe for the waterlines, but beauty is pain. I felt Stripdown
was the perfect color match since it's warm toned, but not flashy!
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on