Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Smoldering Warm Toned Smokey Eye Makeup Look


                    Ahh, nothing like a bit of warmth to lift the spirits! Finally, New York has gotten Spring-like weather, and I must say it has left me feeling inspired. Now, inspired varies in meaning from person to person! For example, those who enjoy doing avant guarde makeup looks might strive to use more pastel like colors, however for me on the other hand, I get inspired by temperature and my overall mood. That being said, above is my makeup for today which was a smoldering warm toned beauty featuring hues of burnt orange, to metallic gold! Many of the products I used are cult classics (ABH Modern Renaissance), or affordable (Maybelline lipstick) purchasing wise. I hope you love bunnies enjoy!!


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Maybelline - Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip, Daringly Nude 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Caramel
To switch things up, and to stick within the range of classics,
I lightly brushed on Caramel to softly define my brows! 
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Pallet:
Primavera (inner corners), Realgar (smoked from the lower lash lines, up into the crease), 
Warm Taupe (used to softly transtion all shades together) 
Ciate London - Chloe Morello Beauty Haul: Pretty, Fun, and Fearless Pallet,
Queen Bee (blended into the crease for definition), On Fire (used to further the "orangey" appearance of the overall makeup look)
Nyx Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean (waterlines, slightly on upper lash lines & outer corners)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha  


Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave