Friday, March 31, 2017

Smokey Cool Toned Crystal Makeup Look


                If the words dark, dramatic, cool and sultry appeal to your senses then you're in the right spot ;)! Stepping aside from my warmer makeup looks, above is an uber dramatic cool-toned smokey eye paired with kissable rosewood lips. Any babes out there with neutral undertones, warm undertones, and EVEN cool undertones could easily pull this bad boy of a look off due to the in-between sorta' shades that can be quite flattering on even those a bit warmer on the scale! Tip the scales to frosty, and let's get blending, love bunnies.


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
Huda Beauty - Liquid Matte Lipstick, Trophy Wife 

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Caramel
To switch things up, and to stick within the range of classics,
I lightly brushed on Caramel to softly define my brows! 
Smashbox - Full Exposure Pallet: M5 (smokey light taupe applied all throughout my crease), 
M6 (suede black blended carefully in my crease, and below my lower lash lines), 
S2 (blended onto my lids with a tapered blending brush), S3 (kept closer to my inner corners), 
S4 (used to highlight my brow bones and my inner corners)
Nyx Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean 
(waterlines, slightly on upper lash lines & outer corners; used to intensify the smokey eye effects)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Kiss Products - Blooming Lash, Daisy Lash 
You can, of course, you more dramatic lashes, however, I felt the fluffy
and natural looking one's added a more sultry touch to the entire look!

Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSaveSaveSave