Monday, March 20, 2017

Simple Glam: Full Lashes & Aubergine Lips


               Welcome, welcome love bunnies! Sorry for being a bit M.I.A. these past two days.  I've been under the weather with a bit of a cold! Although I still am a bit ill, something that always lifts my spirits is doing my makeup, which I believe is one in the same for many women. The back story behind today's makeup is as simple as follows: Rich autumn like colors suit me best (I tried to wear a springy top, but man...the color washed me out), thus I brought out my favorite aubergine lipstick, and rocked it with a set of fluffy lashes! Here I am craving the warmth of Summer, yet here I am also, showering in cooler seasoned colors. AHH, the irony. Hope you loves enjoy! Be sure to bookmark lilleejean.com, and thaeyeballqueen.com-- both are coming soon!  

A post shared by Lillee Jean (@lilleejean) on

Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
Equal parts of coconut oil, highlighter, and foundation pigment.
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Liquid Lipstick, Trust Issues

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan, Brun (brows)
NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha 

Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSaveSaveSave