Friday, March 24, 2017

Marvel's Time Infinity Stone #4 Inspired Makeup Look


              Ever hear someone say "time stops for no-one", and wonder to yourself how true this statement really is? Well, after putting some thought into the fourth Infinity Stone, Time, it has become apparent to me one can fiddle with time, but can't put a watch on it as it's infinite. Moving along with that mindset, I put together a makeup look corresponding to the 'Time' stone's emerald color scheme, with the ideology of darkness since Time is a dangerous thing to mess with, and although in time things sort themselves out, people in general, lack the charisma to understand this, and choose to "STOP" time. Please take note at the deeper meaning of things! For example, I blended the eyeshadow out further towards my hairline to represent an ongoing expansion of time.

             I must say this series so far is BEYOND fun! Be sure to check out Space, Soul, and Reality stone's since I've already completed looks corresponding to each of the stone's attributes! There are only two left to interpret and recreate for me, so always stay tuned, and follow for updates.  One last thing -- know I went into this series with the idea of WEARABLE looks, therefore, an intermediate makeup user could easily recreate these fab and glam tutorials, without worrying about them being too obscure, or too avant-guarde. 

*Dr. Strange used the 'Time' Infinity Stone.
*The user of 'Time' can control the past, future, and present.
*One can loop time, and trap their enemy with the 'Time' stone,
and can form alternative worlds.
*When used with OTHER stones, 'Time' can allow one to be
in numerous points at the same time.
*There are 6 Infinity Stones: Space, Soul, Reality, Time, Power, Mind. 
*'Time' as seen in the Marvel Movie, is kept in a necklace. 


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment.
L'Oreal Paris - Colour Riche Lipstick, Golden Splendor

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan, Brun (brows)
Too Faced Cosmetics - Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Pallet:
 Bless Her Heart (all over color, shade 1); White Peach (brow bones, softening color)
Shade 21 (across lids, blended into crease, and under lower lash lines), Shade 20 (blended deeper into the crease, and smoked outwards), Shade 35 (brow bones, side of nose, inner corners)
NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean
            Black Bean was heavily used across my waterlines and was used to define my crease further. Basically, I smudged a bit on the outer corners of my eyes, then I blended the product in with my finger countless times until I got an extremely smokey effect. 
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha 


Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave