Thursday, March 23, 2017

Marvel's Reality Infinity Stone #3 Inspired Makeup Look


                     Here we are, love bunnies! Infinity Stone number 3, Reality. 'Reality' is in some ways like 'Soul'-- it has its good side, and it's bad side. For example, the stone can alter reality where your simple concept of gravity, is reversed, or the equation of 1+1 equals 2, in the alternative world equals 11. The stone can also do things such as resurrect the dead and distort reality. My view of the stone from an artistic approach is minimalistic, yet powerful glam! 'Reality' is a sharp knife of truth, hence my natural lashes being free, and spiky, and my shadow being a reversed smokey, in a sharp and defining line. The lips speak for themselves as the stone's adaptation in Marvel movies has been made a ruby red. 

     *This stone when used with OTHER Infinity Stones can alter reality
as we know it on a universal scale. 
      *Reality without Time or Space can be EXTREMELY dangerous.
After all, Reality is in more ways than one TIME. 
*There are 6 Infinity Stones: Space, Soul, Reality, Time, Power, Mind. 
*Red Skull had the Reality stone in the 2010 Marvel adaptation. From this,
the stone was given to Doctor Spectrum, who changed reality, where the Avengers
were villains. 
*The Aether holds the stone; The Collector held it.


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment. I wanted the finish to be DEWY!
Maybelline - Color Sensational: Creamy Mattes Lipstick, Rich Ruby
Choose RUBY reds, rather orange-reds. For me, to even out the strong
blue-red undertones, I added a bit of Prabal Gurung Carmine Red Gloss
by Mac Cosmetics on the center of my lips! The Neutral (though looks warm)
color balances the ruby tones on my skin. 

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan, Brun (brows)
Kat Von D - Metal Crush Eyeshadow, Raw Power
Smoked across my lower lash lines into a flick towards
the outer corners of my eyes, then Raw Power was brought inwards as a swoop
on my upper lash lines!
NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Rust
Smudged across my upper lash lines, and across my waterlines.
Lime Crime Makeup - Venus the Grunge Pallet
Muse (soft definition on the lower lash lines)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 


Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSaveSaveSave