Thursday, March 16, 2017

Saint Patricks Day Golden Makeup Look W/ Pop of Green


                 Even if you're not Irish, St. Patricks day brings a glee to society that in my opinion is much needed due to all the chaos going on politically. I personally am not Irish, and still enjoy embracing the holiday, and dressing up in green! That all being said, today (yes sorry for the double posting) I put together a golden St. Patty's day look, in which can conform to a wide variety of skin tones! For instance, if you're of a cocoa complexion, just change up the striking gold tones to more coppery and bronzy colors. This goes for if you're extremely fair as well! I know a lot of Irish people who have that alabaster skin tone-- instead of the gold I'm wearing in the photos, opt in for PALE golds, or even a light pinky glow! Trust me, the eye makeup has it, the glow comes second. On another note, THANK YOU love bunnies so much for the repins on my St. Patricks day makeup tutorial I did last year! 2K and counting makes my heart warm, and melt. 
(this is how I USED to do my makeup, so be warned for a bit of cakeyness)

                     Just so you loves know, I made sure to comment on the products with ALTERNATIVES for those with either COOL complexions or DARKER complexions! I really want my future makeup looks to work for all, and they can with just the right suggestions :). Why go through the hassle of dupes, when ya' have a Lillee?!

Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
Equal parts of coconut oil, highlighter, and foundation pigment.
Anastasia Beverly Hills - That Glow Glow Kit, Sunburst 
⤷Try Becca Moonstone, if Sunburst is too dark!
⤷Try Dripping In Gold from the pallet if Sunburst is too light!
⤷Try Topaz by Becca if all colors fail!
 Mac Cosmetics - Lipstick, Shy Girl
⤷Try Skimpy by CP for cooler tones
People with COOL complexions should stick with 
cooler tones of nude, and cooler tones of gold!

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan, Brun (brows)
Anastasia Beverly Hills - That Glow Glow Kit:
 Sunburst (brow bones, inner corners, lids), Dripping In Gold (lower lash lines, crease)
Urban Decay Cosmetics - Full Spectrum Pallet, Calavera (all over color, concentrated crease)
⤷Any vibrant yellow will do-- even a gold that's electric.
⤷ Mac Chrome Yellow is cooler in tone, and less golden
ColourPop Cosmetics - Creme Gel Liners: Teaspoon (waterlines)
⤷Stila Jade is perfect for darker eye colors
Urban Decay Cosmetics - Heavy Metal Glitter, Midnight Cowboy (eyeliner additive)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha 

Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.
SaveSaveSaveSave