Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Everyday Springy Rose Makeup Look


               ALL women need their everyday main squeeze of a makeup look! What's yours? Can't decide, or desperate for a replacement of your Winter everyday routine? Welllll, I am pleased to say you're in the right direction. This super sweet rosy makeup look is perfect for humid weather, and is perfect for those with cool, neutrual, and EVEN warm undertones due to the nature of rose being an undertone chamelion. For example, rose can be flattering on cooler compelxions, just choose cooler roseses. Rose can be flattering on warmer complexions, just stick with my lead of the mid-toned mauvy rose color, and rose can be perfect for neutral undertones, since neutral undertones can pull of ANYTHING! I hope you loves enjoy, XOXO. 

For a warmer version click this link ➠ Effortless & Smokey Warm Toned Makeup Look


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
2 parts of coconut oil, and foundation pigment. This made the foundation
VERY dewy, which to me is perf for Spring time makeup! That fresh-faced feel. 
Jouer Cosmetics - Creme Liquid Lipstick, Petal De Rose
This is a deep cool rose, however it works for my neutral to warm
undertones since it is such a deep color!

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan, Brun (brows)
Lorac - Unzipped Pallet: Unconditional (blended throughout the crease, and used as an all over color), Unreal (blended across the lids), Undercover (applied onto the high points of my eyes; brows, inner corners),  Untamed (softly smoked into my inner v's starting from the lower lash lines, blending in towards my upper lash lines, and into the creasing of my eye sockets) 
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa (waterlines, slightly on upper lash lines)
Mac Cosmetics - Zoom Lash, Beets Me 
You can use ANY type of mascara you want, but I insisted on keeping the spectrum rosy, or darker,
 so I chose a burgundy mascara! 

Remember cuties, April 11th I will be on the ZodWriter show! Mark those calendars!
Click this link for more information, and to sign up as "going" to show support XOXO.