Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Classic Winged Eyeliner W/ Vampy Lips


                       If you're anything like me, a good vampy lip paired with simple, yet chic eye makeup can take you from a 10, to a 20, if ya' catch my drift! I personally LOVE this makeup style since it is easy to do, which means beginner friendly, and since it has a timeless effect on all women, no matter their color, nor race. Although the photos I posted via Instagram are in Black & White, do take the liberty to watch my short tutorial below, which features me applying each cosmetic product in the live, my loves! It's always fun to change things up here and there. I hope you all enjoy, and thank you for your constant support, it means the world to me XOXO. OOH, in the tutorial you'll see the final product in COLOR! The hat is a vintage Lily Wood, if you didn't know, she was the FIRST African American Milliner, pretty cool, huh?



Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
Equal parts of coconut oil, highlighter, and foundation pigment 
(it's VERY dewy, so it doubles as a glow)
Milani Cosmetics - Amore Matte Lip Creme, 41 Fabulous 
(brown red, for reference)

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill PanBrun (brows)
Sephora Collection - Waterproof Eyeliner, Black Lace
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave