Saturday, February 4, 2017

Valentine's Day: Wearable Mauve Smokey Eye With Icy Pink Highlights

\

               Welcome back love bunnies! How was everyone's Friday? Good? I myself took a few hours to relax while watching some SpongeBob. Not sure what it is about the guy, but I'mmmmm hooked! As an overall message, I want to alert you cuties about my new blog format (I like to change it up from month to month), and that my official websites will be up by the end of February, early March. So excited, EEK!  

           Getting back on track, seeing as though I haven't done a pink inspired tutorial in a few weeks, I felt compelled to add onto the V-Day train, with a beautiful mauve smokey eye hinted by icy pink highlights. Of course this look would be just as beautiful without the reflective pink touch, however it does give an adorable "chic" note to the entire persona this tutorial gives off! You really cannot go wrong with mauve, but if the color washes you out, try a deep burgundy over lids, with the mauve in the crease-- PROBLEM SOLVED.

           I almost forgot! Part of the new format is SIMPLICITY! That means from now on I shall blow up the photos, keep the details visible, and only comment when I feel commenting is needed. For example, if I apply my shadow a certain way, you can expect a little blurb on what was done! I think this will be more effective for you loves in the long run, and I think it'll resolve the issue of too much unneeded information all comin' atcha' at once, thus you as the reader will be able to focus more. Hope you enjoy XOXO!


Shea Moisture - 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 
BeautyBarBaby -  Highlighter, Pink Icicles Pressed Highlighter 
Tarte Cosmetics - Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick, Foxy 

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan, Brun (brows)
LORAC - Unzipped Eye Shadow Pallet, Unconditional (brow bones, lids), 
Unbridled (crease), Unreal (center lids), Undercover (brow bones)
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Pallet
 Red Ochre (lower lash line, crease), Cyprus Umber (outer v)
NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean
Mac Cosmetics - Zoom Lash, Beets Me 
KoKo Lashes - Amore
SaveSaveSaveSave