Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentine's Day: Sultry Reddish Plum Makeup Look | Affordable Products


                         Makeup doesn't have to cost a fortune to look good! Despite popular belief that for example an $80.00 lipstick MUST be of better quality than a $8.00 lipstick, I happen to think otherwise. Just because a product is of a cheaper price, doesn't necessarily mean it's garbage, in fact some of my favorite makeup products come from the drugstore! Milani lipsticks, Nyx Cosmetics shadows, and even the forgotten E.L.F. brand all have a strong place in my heart. With all that being said, today I decided to create a sultry V-Day inspired makeup look that featured products ALL under the $15.00 price tag. Don't confuse this with "the look is fifteen bucks flat", that is not what I'm proposing here! Instead, each product will be from an affordable brand, with the concept of less is more considered-- here's just an example: cream eyeshadow can double as 2 in the right lighting, thus you've saved money in the long run. A good cream eyeshadow can also double as a highlighter, thus again saving more dough! Catch what I'm sayin' here?

                       I hope you loves enjoy, and I would like to say THANK YOU in a formal mannerism for all the love you cuties gave to me last night! Out of NO WHERE a bunch of likes, comments, and follows came through, and it just made my day. Anyhow, please stay safe (a bad Winter storm is coming in), and always flirty ;)! OOH, almost forgot, I DID NOT define my brows since the drugstore fails to carry even a shadow close to my hair color, so I left them bare. Daring, huh?

Shea Moisture - 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 
Maybelline New York - Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth Foundation, 110 Porcelain 
Revlon - ColorStay Creme Eye Shadow, Vanilla (on edge of nose, and on cheeks)
ColourPop Cosmetics - Lippiestix, LBB (applied on the center of lips)
ColourPop Cosmetics - Lippie Pencil, Lady (applied ALL over lips)

Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow, Wild Orchids 
(Shade 1 all over lids, in crease, lower lash lines; Shade 4 inner corners)
NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean
(applied on the waterlines, and LIGHTLY in the crease)
KoKo Lashes - Amore
SaveSave