Saturday, February 25, 2017

Soft & Peachy Glamorous Makeup Look


                 Boy, has it been some time since I've done a relatively dramatic makeup look! Since my man and I planned on a fun night out yesterday, I decided to recreate one of my FAVORITE looks I've ever done, with a peachier, more tonal chestnut twist.  Click HERE for a direct link to the blog post! This is definitely perfect for those who love makeup, but still want themselves to shine through (only foundation was used, in example, and the bare minimal shadows). Feel free the interchange the lip color in with a darker rosewood hue, or perhaps even a red! Peachy reds are difficult to pull off across all skin tones, moreso for fairer women with cool undertones-- thus be smart, and plan ahead. Hope you cuties enjoy :)! OOH, almost forgot-- do follow my media page, @lilleejean on Instagram, since I update it almost every other day. If you have been unsure on why I've been M.I.A. on @thaeyeballqueen, that's why! It's my blog Instagram. Kisses, XOXO! 


Foundation is a custom blend, I produced 
Equal parts of coconut oil, highlighter, and foundation pigment 
(it's VERY dewy, so it doubles as a glow)
Yves Saint Laurent - Rogue Pur Contour Lipstick, 214 Wood On Fire
(a warm chestnut rose with peachy undertones) 

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill PanBrun (brows)
I like to do a fair dusting to keep my natural brow texture
Makeup Geek Cosmetics - Eyeshadow Pan(s):
 Peach Smoothie (lids, crease), Razzleberry (crease, lower lash lines)
Laura Mercier - Caviar Stick Eye Color, Cocoa (upper lash lines, waterlines)
L'Oreal Makeup - Voluminous Carbon Black Volume Building Mascara 
KoKo Lashes - Amore
SaveSaveSaveSave