Friday, February 10, 2017

Smoldering Sunset Makeup Look


                  YAY! It's finally Friday my loves. You know what that means! Utter relaxation, a cup of...water, and a few supreme Lillee makeup looks. Being I just received my new Sephora order a few hours ago, I decided to put together a look inspired by the colors of a Summer sunset! Rather an editorial take on this (vibrant colors, cut creases, you catch my drift), I melded the colors together from Smashbox's new Covershot Ablaze eyeshadow pallet into a beautifully smoldering smokey eye PERFECT for an array of complexions, and skin tones. 

                Please know I am starting to use my OWN mixture of foundations, and highlights, therefore the face list will just be a brief sentence of "foundation is my own mixture", or "highlight is my own mixture". While I could list out the products I used to make my custom blends, it's pretty ridiculous since everyone has a different undertone-- even someone who is fair, and might be close to my skin coloring has a slight difference to em'! Anyhow, before listing out the details do check out my Instagram Story for a slight review of everything I received. So far so good, but there were few disappointments such as Huda Beauty's Liquid Lipstick in Trophy Wife (not pictured in this makeup look). I do also list swatches of the Cover Shot pallet with first impressions, do be noted the pallet is better on then off...if that makes sense! Alrighty, let's get to it. 


Foundation, and highlight is a custom blend 
Equal parts of coconut oil, highlighter, and pigment
Bite Beauty - Amuse Bouche Lipstick, Meringue

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan, Brun (brows)
I kept the fill-in light to keep focus on the eyes
Smashbox Cosmetics - Cover Shot : Eye Pallets, Ablaze 
Siesta (inner thirds), Nirvana (outer-lid), Delirious (mid-lid),
 Throwback (transitional shade), Dark Horse (definition, crease, lower lash lines)
NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean
Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
Huda Beauty - Classic False Eyelashes, Sasha