Sunday, January 15, 2017

Soft Metallic Bronze Smokey Eyes With Classic Red Lips Makeup Tutorial

                      A simple makeup tutorial for simple ladies who're not keen on color, but still like to make a statement! Unlike my other gold and red lipped tutorial for the holidays, this one is matte/metallic, a bit more toned down, and much more suitable for evening, or special events. Hope you love bunnies enjoy!

Do be noted, as a disclaimer, ALL products were purchased with my own money, anything stated below is MY opinion, and all photos are raw, with minor touch ups of a lighting change, sharpness enhancement or a saturation enhancement. These factors DO NOT physically change the construct of each photo, they make it so you loves can see em' clearly! Acts of "blurring" are NEVER done. Skin, is skin. If my makeup is not up to par on the lens, then it is not something I shall introduce to you beauties, though this has never, and will be never the case. Information stated below is both cited, and from my own studies. NOTHING has been copied, everything is my ideas, or shared concepts.

                   To not include imagery of FALSE advertisement my skin type is dry/sensitive, and any redness, or scabs happen to be hives from sadly...my nerves. With that being said, product recommendations, and your ability to relate might fluctuation, so feel free to ALWAYS ask me questions, this way you don't end up spending money on the wrong items (for example, I use coconut oil as a base to sooth my hives, but for others this can be too oily, and NOT affective in curing one's acne, in which I don't have. Hives come, and go, and can sometimes last only 3 hours, so again, always ask before actually investing in products).

Time to complete this tutorial: 27.5 Minutes (professionals/myself)
                                              33 Minutes (beginners/ intermediate)

 Jouer Cosmetics - Luminizing Moisture Tint, Pearl
Mac Cosmetics - Lipstick, Russian Red 

                     You cuties know the drill by now! Primer first, then a bit of coverage, and finally a statement lip color. Before putting the cart before the horse, let's first begin with PRIMER! Although Shea Moisture's 100% Extra Virgin Coconut Oil might not seen like much, trust me...it packs a PUNCH. Oh goodness, that rhymed! Seriously, coconut oil penetrates deep into the pores which diminishes Winter dryness, and makes for a quicker makeup application since it dries so quickly. With that all being said, scooping up a tiny amount on my ring finger, I smeared the product in full onto my left cheek, then I began softly massaging it in with circular blends until the coconut oil covered my entire face! I do have some mild-redness and hormonal breakouts, so I used Jouer's Luminzing Moisture Tint a bit different today than usual. Instead of covering my entire face, I focused the product on those areas of concern, by stippling my Beauty Blender Pro very softly against those blemishes! Any excess left on the sponge was taken quickly across my under eyes for a brightening effect, and down my nose to have a radiant glow. Lip wise I went with Russian Red by Mac Cosmetics, simply because this timeless shade is one MANY women have, and one MANY women can pull off (the reason why it works for me is because the opposite of blue-red, contrasts with my natural to warm undertones-- think of Christmas lights, green and red)!

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan(s)
Brun (brows)
Makeup Geek - Eyeshadow Pan
Frappe (crease); Pretentious (lids)
Morphe Brushes - Individual Eye Shadow
Tipsy (inner v, lower lash line); Trouble (inner v)
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Eye Shadow Singles
Metal (center of lids, inner corners)
Mac Cosmetics - Eye Kohl, Teddy 
Ciate London - Wonderland Mascara
Huda Beauty - Classic False Eyelashes, Sasha 

                   While it might seem as though a TON of colors were used, realize we have 3 (three) crease shades, and 2 (two) lid shades! These colors are easily dupable-- I'm sure you love bunnies can find at least ONE dupe in your collections. Anyhow, with that said, right after sprucing up my brows with Brun Eye Shadow by Mac Cosmetics, I pulled out my neutral-warm custom Z-Pallet and got to work! Frappe, a wonderful pink undertoned warm brown was the first shade up. Frappe was dusted throughout my crease, and below my lower lash lines with Morphe's E22 Pointed Blender Brush. With shades like this I suggest working in quick side to side dusts, this way you prevent yourself from applying TOO MUCH, and too little! From there, I changed brushes to Morphe's M433 Brush, and swirled into Tipsy which leans a bit more "red", but once worked in it turns into a beautiful warm brown. I like to use very quant circular blends that hug my natural eye shape as this will yield your perfect crease definition! Speaking of crease definition, I went down a few shades darker to Trouble by Morphe Brushes, and with the same circular blends ideology, I applied the color onto the inner v of my eye socket, and a tad on my lower lash lines for added drama. Prior to adding eyeliner and mascara, I quickly wet my M433 Brush, patted gently into Pretentious shadow by Makeup Geek, and applied the color straight down the center of my lids, with a bit of Anastasia's 'Metal' applied directly on-top  and on the inner corners of my eyes. This might seem like a halo eye, but from afar, it appears more as a smokey eye! Getting to that eyeliner  I glided Teddy Eye Kohl by Mac Cosmetics across my waterlines, then I coated my natural lashes with Ciate's Wonderland Mascara. I kept my lower lashes LESS dramatic then I normally do, because I wanted all the focus on my upper lashes. Those upper lashes happen to be Sasha by Huda Beauty! Lately I've been diggin' the less dramatic lashes, however if you feel a more glam style is suitable for this look, GO FOR IT GIRL :)!!!