Thursday, January 12, 2017

Girly Light Salmon Pink Makeup Tutorial | Morphe Brushes 35S

                  Welcome back love bunnies! OOH, it's so exciting waiting until the full launch of "thaeyeballqueen.com", and "lilleejean.com". Thanks to Matthew from One Take Media this all has been made possible!! With that being said, these next few days there might be more short tutorials done rather my full blown essay type tuto's-- fret not, you'll understand the gist of everything regardless. For today I have in store a beyond girly, salmoned' pink makeup look that I feel would suit a bunch of women ranging from the SUPER pale spectrum, to the medium tan side of things! If you have darker skin than tan and want to still recreate this, try choosing a deep raspberry, or a deep peach lip wise.

Do be noted, as a disclaimer, ALL products were purchased with my own money, anything stated below is MY opinion, and all photos are raw, with minor touch ups of a lighting change, sharpness enhancement or a saturation enhancement. These factors DO NOT physically change the construct of each photo, they make it so you loves can see em' clearly! Acts of "blurring" are NEVER done. Skin, is skin. If my makeup is not up to par on the lens, then it is not something I shall introduce to you beauties, though this has never, and will be never the case. Information stated below is both cited, and from my own studies. NOTHING has been copied, everything is my ideas, or shared concepts.

                   To not include imagery of FALSE advertisement my skin type is dry/sensitive, and any redness, or scabs happen to be hives from sadly...my nerves. With that being said, product recommendations, and your ability to relate might fluctuation, so feel free to ALWAYS ask me questions, this way you don't end up spending money on the wrong items (for example, I use coconut oil as a base to sooth my hives, but for others this can be too oily, and NOT affective in curing one's acne, in which I don't have. Hives come, and go, and can sometimes last only 3 hours, so again, always ask before actually investing in products).

Time to complete this tutorial: 23 Minutes (professionals/myself)
                                              26 Minutes (beginners/ intermediate)

 Jouer Cosmetics - Luminizing Moisture Tint, Pearl

                           Simple makeup, equals a happy Lillee! I love makeup looks that are done up, yet only take a few brushes there, and a few blends here. For today I focused primarily on my eyes, however to make my skin seem "clear", yet visible at my freckles I applied one sheer coating of Shea Moisture's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil onto my skin as a primer, with a bouncing of Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint in Pearl applied to areas of concern with a Beauty Blender Pro. This product is unique simply because it creates a bronzy complexion, while still encompassing your natural skin tone!

Maybelline New York - Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes, Honey Pink 

                           The Inti-Matte Nudes is a new collection by Maybelline! They offer a wonderful selection of peachy nudes ranging from a buff, to a sensual rose. I picked out Honey Pink as a starter shade to test the collection, and it's absolutely spectacular quality wise! The color glided on smooth, and it truly is their most creamy product yet. Good job Maybelline ;)! 

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan(s)
Brun (brows)

                             As always I began with a gentle fill-in across my brows with Brun by Mac Cosmetics! Just a few sweeps to deepen things up, and perhaps a few pressurized guided strokes to add definition. 

Morphe Brushes - 35 Color Smokey Eye
  Shade 1 (lids); Shade 6 (inner corners); Shade 28 (crease, lower lash line); Shade 12 (definition)

                         YAY! I finally got my Morphe pallet in the mail, and I couldn't be happier. The first shade that caught my eye is, shade 1! This is a beautiful rose golden hue that under the right lighting can lean peachy!! With that said, dashing my Morpge M433 brush across the product pan, I began packing the shade up onto my lids with concentrated, and firm patting motions. Since I had the brush out, I decided to swish shade 6 onto my inner corners, DAMP, to yield a pearly and eye widening sheen! From there, I switched to my Morphe E22 Pointed Blender, and brushed right into shade 28, which is a semi-matte vibrant bubblegum pink. With ample side to side blends, I worked shade 28 into my crease! Don't fear adding more pigment as you go, this will just make the final appearance more soft, and noticeable. To add a bit of definition, I took shade 12 and with my M433 brush, I hugged around my outer v with form fitting semi-circle blends that cut out across my lower lash lines! Feel free to reapply shade 1 after all blending has been completed. 

NYX Cosmetics - Jumbo Eye Pencil, Black Bean
Revlon - ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner, Black Out
Ciate London - Wonderland Mascara
Kiss Products - Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection, Boudoir

                           To top things off, I lined my upper lash lines with Revlon's ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner in Black Out, then I lined my waterlines with Black Bean Jumbo Eye Pencil by Nyx Cosmetics! Although some might think the black on black is HARSH, trust me, it'll bring the look together. Lash wise I coated my natural lashes with Ciate's Wonderland Mascara, then applied my brand new Boudoir falsies by Kiss Products! You loves know Kiss Products houses my favorite drugstore falsies, so to my surprise these were of the same amazing quality, if not better. They're retailing at $6.00 currently, with coupons provided on the displays that bring the price down to $5.00! 
SaveSaveSaveSave