Monday, January 30, 2017

Ethereal Light Peach Makeup Tutorial | Too Faced Sweet Peach Pallet

                   Happy Monday love bunnies! I posted this look during the early hours of the morning via Instagram, but I felt it was worthy enough of being a blog post, since the main scheme is light peach, which is a timeless and trendy combination. Enjoy cuties, and stay tuned for my two official websites which are coming reaaaal soon!

    Do be noted, as a disclaimer, ALL products were purchased with my own money, anything stated below is MY opinion, and all photos are raw, with minor touch ups of a lighting change, sharpness enhancement or a saturation enhancement. These factors DO NOT physically change the construct of each photo, they make it so you loves can see em' clearly! Acts of "blurring" are NEVER done. Skin, is skin. If my makeup is not up to par on the lens, then it is not something I shall introduce to you beauties, though this has never, and will be never the case. Information stated below is both cited, and from my own studies. NOTHING has been copied, everything is my ideas, or shared concepts.

   To not include imagery of FALSE advertisement my skin type is dry/sensitive, and any redness, or scabs happen to be hives from sadly...my nerves. With that being said, product recommendations, and your ability to relate might fluctuation, so feel free to ALWAYS ask me questions, this way you don't end up spending money on the wrong items (for example, I use coconut oil as a base to sooth my hives, but for others this can be too oily, and NOT affective in curing one's acne, in which I don't have. Hives come, and go, and can sometimes last only 3 hours, so again, always ask before actually investing in products).

Time to complete this tutorial: 25 Minutes (professionals/myself)
                                              29 Minutes (beginners/ intermediate)

Dose Of Colors - Matte Liquid Lipstick, Bare With Me 
Nars Cosmetics - Lipgloss, Striptease

                As you probably could tell, the vibes for this look are very ethereal, and naturally beautiful with a touch of glam! While all of that might sound a tad confusing, just think of tones that melt into the skin, and appear glamorous (lashes, gloss). That said, to kick off this makeup tutorial, I began with a light coating of Shea Moisture's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil onto all the 4 (four) main zones of my face. From there I pulled out my Cover Fx Cream Foundation in G20, stippled into the product twice with Morphe's M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush, and spot applied it onto areas needing coverage such as under my eyes, near my nose, and especially on my forehead. Though many oppose this method of applying foundation, I find it to give the most natural effect-- foundation is meant to cover imperfections, not to form cake. For a complimentary lip shade just before moving onto the eye makeup, I applied Bare With Me Liquid Lipstick by Dose of Colors with a glazing of Striptease by Nars Cosmetics on-top. I recommend adding a gloss of sorts just because a matte lip doesn't quite fit the goddessy/ethereal look!

                     The eye makeup is actually rather easy, you just have to make sure the lashes you choose are fluffy, and not spikey, otherwise unwanted drama will be added! Ooh, also, being I have two images of the eye makeup in one collage, below will be tiny descriptions of what was done XOXO. 

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow Pro Pallet Refill Pan(s)
Brun (brows)
Too Faced Cosmetics - Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Pallet
Luscious (inner corners); Caramelized (lids, crease); Peaches 'N Cream (brow bones); Charmed, I'm Sure (crease, lower lash line); Bellini (lids)

                    To begin, I dusted into 'Caramelized' eyeshadow with Morphe's M433 brush, and I swirled the shadow across my lids with tiny circular blends, as well as side to side blends until my lids had all over color. Excess was taken up into my crease. From there I dampened my finger with a cleaned bottle of water, and very lightly mixed the water into 'Bellini' Eyeshadow, to only apply it across my lids in full with a main focus on creating uber metallic, and pigmented shadow effects! The same process was completed with 'Luscious' shadow, with the only difference of Luscious being applied towards my inner corners, and tear ducts. Finishing up, I picked up my M433 Brush once more, patted into 'Charmed, I'm Sure' shadow, and softly blended the color into my inner c with slight, and concentrated side to side motions! This shade should be dragged across the lower lash lines for definition, too. Peaches 'N Cream was added as a transitional blender to soften up the crease, and bring the colors up towards my brow bones :)!

Ciate London - Wonderwand Mascara
Urban Decay Cosmetics - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, Goldmine
Kiss Products - Ever EZ Trio Lash Collection, 2 'Medium' on the center, 1 'Short' inner corners per eye
Ardell Lashes - Wispies Black

                              This portion might be a bit confusing, buttttt bare with me! Right after lining my waterlines with Goldmine Eye Pencil by Urban Decay Cosmetics, I went ahead and smudged on Ciate's Wonderwand Mascara onto my upper lashes, and lower lashes. It's best to NOT wiggle the brush, and to apply the product in smooth downward motions to avoid clumps! From there I pulled out my Kiss Ever EZ Trio Lash Collection, along with my beloved Ardell Wipsies in Black. Before adding on any individual falsies, I took the liberty of FIRST applying Ardell's Wispies close to my upper lash lines--  you need a base before you can do anything! Once I had my base set, and dried, I began applying the EZ lashes starting with 'Medium' sized lashes first. 2 pairs were applied per eyeball, with 2 on the center (gives an even, and Bambi-eyed effect), and 1 'Short' sized on the inner corners (brings the eyes together, and makes it look more natural, then dramatic). I HIGHLY recommend sticking with the individual lashes, because it gives you as the user more leverage on how dolled up you want your final look!
SaveSave