Friday, December 23, 2016

Glittery Coral Reef Inspired Halo Eye Makeup Tutorial (quick)

                   Happy Holiday's love bunnies! Instead of doing a full blown written blog post, for today I shall just list out clickable links, with tiny ample descriptions following. I figure since people are traveling no-one has time to read, so rather read, be informed, and get quick shopable links in a zip! By the way, come the new year I will have an OFFICIAL website-- things will be done a tad different there, too. Love you all, XOXO!

    Do be noted, as a disclaimer, ALL products were purchased with my own money, anything stated below is MY opinion, and all photos are raw, with minor touch ups of a lighting change, sharpness enhancement or a saturation enhancement. These factors DO NOT physically change the construct of each photo, they make it so you loves can see em' clearly! Acts of "blurring" are NEVER done. Skin, is skin. If my makeup is not up to par on the lens, then it is not something I shall introduce to you beauties, though this has never, and will be never the case. Information stated below is both cited, and from my own studies. NOTHING has been copied, everything is my ideas, or shared concepts.

                   To not include imagery of FALSE advertisement my skin type is dry/senstive, and any redness, or scabs happen to be hives from sadly...my nerves. With that being said, product recommendations, and your ability to relate might fluctuation, so feel free to ALWAYS ask me questions, this way you don't end up spending money on the wrong items (for example, I use coconut oil as a base to sooth my hives, but for others this can be too oily, and NOT affective in curing one's acne, in which I don't have. Hives come, and go, and can sometimes last only 3 hours, so again, always ask before actually investing in products).

Time to complete this tutorial: 24 Minutes (professionals/myself)
                                                 35 (beginners/ intermediate)

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Genius Gel Foundation, 14 Ivory Medium 

                    Primer was applied to all zones of my face, with extra care given to dry patches; foundation was softly stippled across my skin using a Morphe M439 Brush. I have some hormonal breakouts, so I allowed the foundation to thicken for 2 minutes, before spot applying it to those areas of concern! 

Hourglass Cosmetics - Ambient Lighting Strobe PowderIncandescent Light
Dose Of Colors - Matte Liquid Lipstick, Bare With Me 

                   For a complimentary glow, I brushed Incandescent Light across the high points of my face with a Mac 159 Brush, and I made sure to apply the light beige shift pink onto the apples of my cheeks to create a more eye catching effect. Lip wise PLEASE stick within the range of peachy pinks simply because this is THE ONLY color other than a matte taupe that'll compliment the vivid blues, and corals on the eyes. I went with Dose of Colors Bare With Me :)!

Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow, Brun 
   Morphe Brushes - Single Eyeshadow Pans:
                                         Makeup Geek Cosmetics - Eyeshadow Pan, Poolside
                                                                        M433 Morphe Brush
                             Grape day was smudged across my lower lash lines with a Mac 239 brush, with Breakfast At Tiffaneez blended throughout my crease with a Morphe M433 Brush. Make sure Breakfast At Tiffaneez is EXTREMELY pigmented, and well blended before adding any definition. Speaking of definition, I applied a bit of Poolside by Makeup Geek towards my inner v by using side to side blending motions with that M433, once again! Just before propping on glitter, I smudged Pretty In Pink towards the center of my lids, just as one would with a halo eye!

Revlon - ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner, Black Out
Ciate London - Wonderland Mascara
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha 
                        After dolling up my eyes with shadow, I went ahead and lined my upper lash lines with Revlon's ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner, then I defined my waterlines with a bit of Mac's Smolder Eye Kohl. From there, I applied Ciate's Wonderland Mascara, and plopped on Huda Beauty's Sasha Falsies! 

Violet Voss Cosmetics -  Glitter, Electric Coraline
                       Why I applied my glitter AFTER the falsies? Well, it makes for an easier clean up, frankly, since the lashes catch the glitter before it falls on ones face. Electric Coraline was placed center of my lids, right onto of Pretty In Pink with a Mac 239 Brush slightly dampened to catch the most amount of glitter particles :).