Saturday, December 17, 2016

Crushed Autumn Leaves: Accents of Gold & Glittery Copper Makeup Tutorial

                      New York just had it's FIRST snow of the season, so naturally your Lilz goes the complete opposite, and does an Autumn inspired makeup look. Listen here, Autumn ends December, 21st, so let a woman live a little! Besides the fact, warm tones are one my favorites to work with as they complement my skin beautifully, so this all should pretty much sum it up...WINK ;), let's get FALL cuties. Hope you enjoy this different style of eye makeup! ALSO stay tuned for a review of Jeffree Star's liquid lipstick, I bought a few more shades. 

       Do be noted, as a disclaimer, ALL products were purchased with my own money, anything stated below is MY opinion, and all photos are raw, with minor touch ups of a lighting change, sharpness enhancement or a saturation enhancement. These factors DO NOT physically change the construct of each photo, they make it so you loves can see em' clearly! Acts of "blurring" are NEVER done. Skin, is skin. If my makeup is not up to par on the lens, then it is not something I shall introduce to you beauties, though this has never, and will be never the case. Information stated below is both cited, and from my own studies. NOTHING has been copied, everything is my ideas, or shared concepts.

                   To not include imagery of FALSE advertisement my skin type is dry/senstive, and any redness, or scabs happen to be hives from sadly...my nerves. With that being said, product recommendations, and your ability to relate might fluctuation, so feel free to ALWAYS ask me questions, this way you don't end up spending money on the wrong items (for example, I use coconut oil as a base to sooth my hives, but for others this can be too oily, and NOT affective in curing one's acne, in which I don't have. Hives come, and go, and can sometimes last only 3 hours, so again, always ask before actually investing in products).

Time to complete this tutorial: 24 (professionals/myself)
                                        31 (beginners/ intermediate)

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Stick Foundation, Ivory
Becca Cosmetics - Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, Moonstone
Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Velour Liquid Lipstick, Unicorn Blood

                              I REALLY should be planning my Holiday makeup come this Christmas, and New Years, but as any artist, it's hard sticking to ONE thing, hence why I created such a vast amount of series's, it's easy to flip between em'! Instead however, I am here introducing the most Fall like makeup look known to earn, completely out of Christmasy elements. Perhaps today is opposite day? One thing I didn't do opposite is my skin prepping routine. Oddly I woke up with the DRIEST skin ever, which was totally weird, since I've been drinking a ton of water, and moisturize daily! But, C'est la vie, it's best to take life as it is. With that being said, scooping up a tiny chunk of Shea Mosiutre's Extra Virigin Coconut Oil directly onto my fingertips, I massaged my fingers together to yield a oily substance from the hard chunk, then I went ahead and softly disbursed the product across the four main planes of my face blending from the center of my face, moving out towards my hairline. Having such a supple base, I didn't want to miss the opportunity of such slickness, since applying foundation to uber dry skin is terrible, so I quickly transited into applying Anastasia's Stick Foundation in Ivory onto any areas featuring redness, or scabs from previous hormonal breakouts. Once I had my desired coverage, I pulled out Morphe's M439 Deluxe Buffer, and softly pranced the bristles across my skin wiht medium pressure, ensuring the product truly SUNK IN. Keep in mind with an oily skin base, you actually use LESS product in the long run, so do try and work in layers, if needed! For a complimentary glow, I chose Becca Cosmetics Moonstone Shimmering Skin Perfector, and dusted the beautiful glow across my cheekbones, and down the bridge of my nose with a dampened Mac 132 brush. Choosing a yellowish gold tone will compliment this makeup BEST, in comparison to pink, and white gold glows! Obviously for the lips I chose Unicorn Blood Velour Liquid Lipstick, by Jeffree Star Cosmetics, and in all honesty I LOVED the formula. This seems to have a cleaner finish then the first shade I ever bought, Masochist! HMMM!
Mac Cosmetics - Eye Shadow: Brun (EYEBROWS)
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Pallet: Cyprus Umber (all over color); Realgar (lower lash line)
Glitterally Cosmetics - Pressed Glitter, Tiger Eyes
(USE 'thaeyeballqueen' for percentage off your next glitter)
Suva Beauty - Chrome Hydra Liner, Gold Digger 
Urban Decay Cosmetics - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, Demolition
Revlon - ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner, Black Out
Ciate London - Wonderland Mascara
Huda Beauty - Classic False Lashes, Sasha 

                           AHAH, the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Pallet is NOT just for rose golden lovin' babes! I didn't realize this, shockingly, but the top row contains rosy tones, and the bottom row contains WARM TONES. YIPPIE! Right after jazzing up my brows with Brun Eyeshadow by Mac Cosmetics, I quickly moved along to the shadow by first dusting Realgar across my lids, and down towards my lower lash line with a Morphe M433 brush. I find it's best to use side to side rocking motions, just because the Modern Renaissance Pallet features SUCH highly pigmented hues, that it is easy to add a little toooooo much! Adding my all over color, which is the last shade I use from the M.R. Pallet, I very gently patted into Cyprus Umber, and then I proceeded to lightly swishing it across the outer third of my lids with back and forth (side to side) motions. If you can, try your best to stay an inch above the lids, this way when we add the hint of gold, it's visible! IF you mess up, fear not, just take some makeup remover, or a makeup wipe, and cleanly sharpen up the area. Putting the eyeshadow pallet aside, and going off the topic of golden eyeliner, I dipped my Tarte Etch & Sketch into a clean bottle of water, then dipped the brush into Suva Beauty's Chrome Hydra Liner in Gold Digger-- you must play around with the ratio of water to the intensity of pigment, but a good trick is the LESS water, the most cakey, the MORE water, the most liquidy. Anyhow, once I had an ample amount of product onto my Etch & Sketch, I began drawing a line straight across my upper lash lines, better known as a wing, then from the wing, I dragged the tail end towards my crease with one flick flowing  above. This can be seen as "negative space", but I like to refer to the gold as an accent color ;)! Before putting on lashes, liner, and the whole she-bang, I smudged my finger into Tiger Eyes, by Glitterally Cosmetics, and rubbed it against the inner thirds of my lids, with a heavy concentration there, and a soft flow of the glitter fading throughout the rest of my lid. By the way, if you need new glitters, do check them out, and use my code 'thaeyeballqueen' for percentage off! Finishing up, I glided Urban Decay's Demolition Eye Pencil across my waterlines, as black would be to harsh, I coated my natural lashes with Ciate's Wonderland Mascara, then I applied Sasha Falsies by Huda Beauty directly onto my upper lash lines-- these have a rather THICK band, so the need of liner should be scarce, besides the fact we want the gold to be SEEN, so do try finding dramatic, yet fluffy lashes. 
SaveSaveSaveSave