Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Rusty Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial | Morphe Brushes 35U Eyeshadow Pallet

                   Ever hear someone say that matching metal tones of different undertones can be extremely unflattering? Despite this claim falling true for some, the clash of warm rust, and cool silver can actually form a beautiful smokey in under 10 minutes, of course only when the right contrast of hues are manipulated, when it comes to blending. I truly hope you love bunnies enjoy, and apologies for not posting in a few days! There was a bit of an issue with my laptop files thanks to one of my programs crashing -- anyhow, let's get into the full details, LOVE YOU ALL, enjoy xoxo :).

          Do be noted, as a disclaimer, ALL products were purchased with my own money, anything stated below is MY opinion, and all photos are raw, with minor touch ups of a lighting change, sharpness enhancement or a saturation enhancement. These factors DO NOT physically change the construct of each photo, they make it so you loves can see em' clearly! Acts of "blurring" are NEVER done. Skin, is skin. If my makeup is not up to par on the lens, then it is not something I shall introduce to you beauties, though this has never, and will be never the case. Information stated below is both cited, and from my own studies. NOTHING has been copied, everything is my ideas, or shared concepts. 

Time to complete this tutorial: 17 Minutes (professionals/myself)
                                        28 (beginners/ intermediate)

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Genius Gel Foundation, 14 Ivory Medium  
Hourglass Cosmetics - Ambient Lighting Strobe PowderIncandescent Light
Revlon - Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor, Infatuation Attirance
 + Besame Cosmetics Lipstick, Red Velvet



                       I would like to bring light to a discovery I've demonstrated in this makeup tutorial -- it seems using a DAMP dense blender gave me my desired coverage, and left behind a beautiful clear skinned effect WITHOUT the cakey, nor crusted after effects many dry skinned women such as myself struggle through! Now, I'm not saying go out and wet your most expensive brushes, I'm just nudgin' you loves a bit towards a damper side, this way the struggle to a find full coverage foundation, and workable brush tool becomes extinct. Just before applying foundation, however, I took the liberty of prepping my skin with the Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(cover) Coconut Face Primer! A pump should suffice -- be sure to distribute the primer out from the center of your face, and out towards the hairline with soothing massaging motions. How you want to go about drying time is COMPLETELY up to you loves! Why? Well, for people like me, once again, the more hydrated and slick the primer is, the better skin day we have. This works opposite for one with oily skin! Now onto the foundation part that I have raved ever so eloquently about above. It seemed to be a Marc Jacobs day, so as a base coverer, I chose the Genius Gel product in my shade 14 Ivory Medium. Similarly to the coconut face primer, one pump was pushed out, and gently blended across all the main planes of my face with a dampened Morphe M439 brush! Weirdly, I would like to draw focus towards my nose, because this area is the DRIEST of all.  With the method of a damp blender, if you look closely in comparison to other makeup tutorial headshots, the bridge of my nose is free of dry patches! Funny how things work, huh?! Speaking of my nose, to create a dimensional effect on my skin, I brushed Incandescent Light powder by Hourglass Cosmetics down the bridge of my nose, and directly onto my cheekbones with a Mac 159 brush -- don't be afraid to build up pigment, this powder can only look natural. As far as my lips go, I began with a bright red base, Besame's Red Velvet, deepened up that base with Revlon's Infatuation Attirance, then with a bit of excess foundation left on the back of my hand, gently toned the color down, and turned it into a soft purple with just a few pats across!
 Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Morphe Brushes - 35U Multi-Color Shimmer Eyeshadow Pallet: Row 1, Column 4 (lids); Row 2, Column 2 (inner third of lower lash); Row 5, Column 7 (inner corners)
Mac Cosmetics - Eyeshadow, Copperplate (transition shade)
Makeup Geek Cosmetics - Eyeshadow Pan(s): Corrupt (inner v);  Havoc (lower lash line)
M433 Morphe Brush; Mac 219 Pencil Brush
Mac Cosmetics - Eye Kohl, Smolder 
KoKo Lashes - Bella

               When wearing a washed silver  dress, the combinations makeup wise are endless, but sometimes your classic brown smokey, might not accent all hues best! The trick? Clash, and be seen with two opposite metal hues. Obviously, as mentioned earlier, this will be unflattering for EXTREMELY cool tones, and extremely warm tones, but it doesn't hurt given' things a go, and defying logic! With that being said, to begin I started by carving out my brows with Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn. Being my eyebrows LITERALLY just grew back, I felt leaving them messy, yet tamed was appropriate. As many of you beauties know, I find Morphe shadows to be VERY pigmented, hence I opt out of priming my lids, although during the face process I smooth over Marc's Coconut Primer. Point is, be sure to make up your mind on whether you'd fancy a base, at this moment in time, or to just flutter along as I did, and intrust the shadows abilities! The first color applied to my lids from Morphe's 35U pallet is Row 1, Column 4, a beautiful true silver. I gently patted, and smeared the color across my lids TWICE, with the first time being a placement stroke, and the second being a high pigment pat. Don't be afraid to try new things-- perhaps the shadow damp will be absolutely stunning, it is a metallic color after all ;)!

                    Any Morphe pallet with shimmer guarantees there are zero to no mattes, and the colors will be off the roof vibrant! To combat this since the crease should be no other shade then a concrete taupe, I pulled out Copperplate by Mac Cosmetics, and with a fluffy Morphe M433 brush, I dusted the color throughout my crease with side to side, and extended, blending motions. This was followed by Corrupt, because all good smokey's have a bit of black in their lives! Corrupt was taken very gently into the inner v of my eye socket, and was blended with extreme cation since black can make or break your final look (hint: try and use SIDE TO SIDE blends, it'll create a beautiful gradient effect on the lids). Being I had all my Makeup Geek shadows out already, I took the liberty of dusting Havoc across my lower lash lines, followed by Row 2, Column 2 towards the inner thirds of my lower lash lines. Aim for deep coppers, with smoldering shifts, gradiating into pure rustic copper! Finishing up the shadow work, I applied Row 5, Column 7, a pure snow white onto the inner corners, or tear ducts of my eyes, with a Mac 219 Pencil Brush. To continue up that high smokey effect, I smudged Mac's Eye Kohl in Smolder across my waterlines, as well as HARSHLY, and firmly across my upper lash line to form a thick, yet intensive liner appearance! For my lashes I as usual coated em' with L'Oreal's Voluminous Miss Manga Waterproof Mascara, then applied KoKo Lashes in Bella. These are my favorite smokey eye falsies, just because they have a natural 3D gradient effect, going from SUPER tiny, to SUPER dense (it looks amazing against high contrast smokey's, trust me)!
A wink without even trying😂.. OH THE DAYS WHEN I COULDN'T WINK! Here is a sneak peak to my rusty silver makeup tutorial. I got my program back in tact, so expect a posting later tonight❤️️❤️️! SONG: Poets of the Fall, Carnival of Rust @marcbeauty Coconut Primer; Genius Gel, 14 @hourglasscosmetics Ambient Lighting Pallet @revlon Infatuation Attirance + @besamecosmetics Red Velvet @morphebrushes 35U pallet @anastasiabeverlyhills Auburn Dipbrow @kokolashes Bella Falsies @maccosmetics Smolder Eye Kohl; Copperplate @makeupgeekcosmetics Corrupt, and Havoc Link in bio love bunnies 😋 #eye #morphe #rust #morphegirl #blendthatshit #blogger #makeup #mootd #glam #revlon #shimmer #glitter #violetvoss #artist #princess #cutcrease #smokeyeye #glittery #lashes #toofaced #katvond #makeupshoutouts #pretty #norvina #morphegirl #makeupartistsworldwide #tutorial #makeupvideo
A video posted by Lillee Jean Trueman (@thaeyeballqueen) on