Friday, November 4, 2016

Lightweight Everyday Autumn Bold Lip Makeup Tutorial | GRWM

                     Remember the days of my monthly, or seasonly done "Everyday" makeup looks? Well, after one of you loves bunnies requested a GRWM (get ready with me) styled tutorial, naturally I went to the first I do every morning, my makeup! My routine has changed drastically from what it used to be with tons of contouring, and colors that didn't quite bring out my features as well as I'd like them to. After experimenting, and becoming more confident inside and out of my body, it's opened up tons of doors to possible combinations, and colors, as mentioned above that are timeless and really make me stand out, such as wine reds, and dark blacks. This tutorial is all about Fall colors, in a simple, and natural way! Trust me, with only three face items used, things will be breezy. I hope you cuties enjoy, and please do check out the YouTube tutorial! It's my FIRST time doing a GRWM, so if you have any pointers, let me know. I think I did a rather good job, as I kept it relaxed, and as if I was doing my makeup casually. Enjoy, XOXO, your Lilz.

                   Do be noted, as a disclaimer, ALL products were purchased with my own money, anything stated below is MY opinion, and all photos are raw, with minor touch ups of a lighting change, sharpness enhancement or a saturation enhancement. These factors DO NOT physically change the construct of each photo, they make it so you loves can see em' clearly! Acts of "blurring" are NEVER done. Skin, is skin. If my makeup is not up to par on the lens, then it is not something I shall introduce to you beauties, though this has never, and will be never the case.  

Time to complete this tutorial: 13 Minutes (professionals/myself)
                                                   15 Minutes (beginners/ intermediate)

Marc Jacobs Beauty - Genius Gel Foundation, 14 Ivory Medium  
Becca Cosmetics - Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed, Moonstone
Milani Cosmetics - Color Statement Lipstick, Cabaret Blend 40
Bobbi Brown - Skin Weightless Powder Foundation, 1 Warm Ivory
 Anastasia Beverly Hills - Dipbrow Pomade, Auburn
Mac Cosmetics - Eye Kohl, Smolder 



                 If you're anything like me, the morning is quite hectic, so I try to find the easiest of ways to look my very best! Whether it includes opting in for dewier foundations to lessen the amount of time it takes searching for a glow powder, or choosing a stand alone lip color to avoid eyeshadow confusion, it all comes down to the very seconds. A quick tip I have for people in this very situation is choosing a primer catering to your EXACT skin needs, and going forth with a flattering lip shade that contrasts your natural coloring, along with a foundation in the correct undertone, of course! While this all sounds rather specific, trust me, it pays off in the long run. Anyhow, just as always, I began my morning routine with a splash of the Marc Jacobs Coconut Primer paired with one pump of my Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation. Both products, obviously, were blended to utmost perfection onto all zones of my face, and were allowed a few seconds in between drying time! I'll be honest, I am in no mood to deal with break outs in the A.M. hours, so if you have a bit of an outbreak, and are short on time, try moving onto the next step, while withholding a tiny amount of foundation onto the back of your hand. Once the product seems thick enough, spot correct! It works EVERY-TIME, and helps prevent that search for a concealer through one's collection. 


            Despite the Marc Jacobs foundation yielding a near perfection complexion, I like to add a bit of glow to make myself seem more "put together"! With that being said, I dusted Moonstone by Becca Cosmetics onto the high points of my face, keeping a main emphasis down the bridge of my nose, on the tops my cheekbones, and on the center of my Cupid's bow. Putting the face on hold, I started working on my eyes by pulling out Anastasia's Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn! I prefer a very lightly colored in effect that still looks natural -- everyone will have different results with this step, as well as different desires, use mine simply as a guide of preference. Shadow wise, I dusted Bobbi Brown's Skin Weightless Powder Foundation in 1 Warm Ivory under my eyes with a Beauty Blender Pro, and slightly on my lids! Weirdly enough, I've found the powder to create a beautiful dimension throughout my lids, and crease, as well as a sense of "set-ness" in the mannerism of keeping my skin set all day long. After applying that sheer coating of color over my eyes, I took care of the final steps which included darkening up the overall eye makeup, and applying the Milani lipstick in Cabaret Blend (I USED a bit of Nyx Rome beforehand to get a deeper effect)!  Speaking of darkening up the overall eye makeup, I swiftly glided on Mac's Eye Kohl in Smolder onto my waterlines for dimension, then wiggled on a few coatings of my L'Oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara until I achieved voluminous lashes. Hope you cuties enjoyed this GRWM styled tutorial! Kisses, XOXO. 

SaveSave