Friday, September 23, 2016

Fruity Green & Peach Fall Makeup Tutorial

                      Fruity fall might sound a tad odd, but lime green paired with soft notes of peach, and a delicate pink grapefruit lip, truly has no other words to describe the final outcome! Unlike the other tutorials I've been posting these past few days, this one in particular stands out, not because of the color scheme, because of how SIMPLE it can actually be. I categorize "simple", by not only the total amount of time a look takes, but the steps taken to complete it! Using this makeup look as a close example, not much was done other than a few blends, and a few smudges, that's the beauty of color.  Looks of this nature always seem extravagant, due to the eyes focus being on the amount of hues present, and textures used, but in reality it tis' all a mind game! I hope all of you enjoy, and for those experimenting with color, always remember color comes in many forms, and many textures. It's not always neon, nor always matte, is my point! Do be noted, I made sure this look was EXTREMELY long lasting, and melt proof, due to the current heating situation taking place on much of the world.  Cool weather, where are you?!
Time to Complete This Tutorial: 26 Minutes Total
Notes: Glowy Skin, Fruity, Vibrant, Eye Catching, Long-Lasting, Melt Proof

*Nars Multiple, Copacabana
Quarter Sized Amount;  Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer
*Hourglass Ambient Lighting Pallet, Incandescent Light
*Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid LipstickAmerican Doll
*Dose of Colors Lipgloss, Bellini

                 Assuming all of you beauties take care of your skin prior to makeup application, for today we shall jump straight into the product list! Rather spending an extra 2 (two) minutes blending primer onto my skin, I created an equal ratio between my Marc Jacobs Under Cover Perfecting Coconut Face Primer and Nars's Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi by pouring equal counterparts of both products onto the back of my hand.  Currently I have a HUGE hormonal breakout (betcha'd never know that from how well this foundation covers), and with breakouts comes enviable dry patches, so by creating a concentrated NEW formula, you actually increase the skins flexibility to take on sheer foundation, and build up without caked effects. Anyhow, no mixing is required before application since paired with a dense blender, or bouncy sponge, the products should gradually mix together! With that being said, pick your poison, in the terms of tools. I went with my classic Morphe M439, and began softly buffing the foundation to primer concoction onto my skin starting from my left cheek working inwards with stipples, then counter-clockwise outwards, down towards to my chin. Always remember the fact foundation can double as concealer.  IF you had a HUGE pimple that turned into a dry patch, which is essentially a scab, wait for the foundation to thicken on the back of your hand, then use the thick and creamy formula onto the flakey parts of your face.  It's guaranteed to cover ANYTHING! Personally, I'm one of those people who prefer to use the LEAST amount of products possible as clutter ruins my inner chi. Rather digging up another brush, I swiftly transitioned my Morphe M439 into a blush expert blender, and stippled firmly into Inglot's Cream Blush in 91 to only blend the warm peach thoroughly onto my cheeks with a variety of pats, and pricks. Before setting the brush down, I quickly smudged Nars's Multiple Stick in Copacabana onto the high planes of my face, then as you might of suspected, lightly blended the cream to powder formula in!


              In my opinion, Hourglass's Ambient Lighting Pallet is underrated! Though I feel its due to the majority not understanding the way in which this pallet works, it's truly sad. People will be people as they say! Instead of a super glowy and flashy radiance to my skin, I was feeling an inner glow vibe. With that being the case Incandescent Light was brushed on top of Copacabana using a Mac Duo-Fibre 159 Brush-- layer as pleased! As far as the lips go, I first applied my Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in American Doll then topped it off with one coating of the Dose of Colors Lipgloss in Bellini. Bellini is SUPER pigmented, and opaque, so you should achieve a lightened effect, regardless. Setting wise, I skipped the loose powder, and firmly patted Bobbi Brown's Skin Weightless Powder Foundation in the shade 1 Warm Ivory across the center plane of my face, which is better known as the under eye area, and sides of one's nose! Not only does this set the makeup in place, drastically, it helps ensure the fact runoff from the lower lash line WILL NOT occur as the skin is tight, and in place.  For a little extra insurance, I spritz on the Mac Cosmetics Prep + Prime Fix+ formula! This, unlike other setting sprays will help hydrate the epidermis layer, without causing strenuous tearing, or pore clogging attributes.

*Morphe Single Eyeshadow Pan(s): Tokyo Tea (lid); Cafe Macchiato (inner v)
*Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan(s): Peach Smoothie (crease)
*Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art, Peach Prism (cream eyeshadow side packed up under lower lash)
*Colourpop Creme Gel Liner, Puppy
*Makeup Geek Gel Liner, Immortal
*Huda Beauty Classic False Eyelashes, Scarlett 

                Ittttttttssss eye makeup time! You loves know what that means! Alright, to begin, as always, I filled my brows in with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn with my G11 Morphe Brush, then moved straight along to the shadow. I was super eager to work out this look as Tokyo Tea has been on my mind, as a lid shade, for quit some time! Oh man, I spoiled the beginning of the shadow application.  Poo. Tokyo Tea was smudged across my lids using a Mac 239 brush! I made sure to continue building up pigment, until I was satisfied with the finish, and vibrancy left behind! Switching brushes to a Morphe E22, and shadows to Peach Smoothie by Makeup Geek, I heavily saturated my E22 bristles in the peachy color, then went forth in dusting it throughout my crease with a series of tiny circular motions, and defining side to side blends. For just a bit more of definition, I lightly went into Cafe Macchiato by Morphe, and softly applied it to the inner v of my eyes by following the NATURAL creasing my eye sockets make when both eyes are wide open! By blending the darker shadow in this area, you create a much more flattering crease line, as it'll make your eyes "POP", much more as opposed to an eye widening inner v technique would (applying shadow from the outer corners in, above the natural crease).


                  As you loves know, my mom surprised me with a few Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art duo's last week! Being I fell IN LOVE with Cobalt Crystal from my Chic Frosty Shimmering Blue Makeup Tutorial, I just knew Peach Prism was a MUST wear for today. Using the cream eyeshadow side, ONLY, I smeared it straight from the doe applicator across my lower lash line, then taking my ring finger gently patted the product in to assure a smooth drying time would occur! It's much smarter working from top to bottom, soooooo, since I was already down below, I decided to take care of my waterline by smudging ColourPop's Creme Gel Liner in Puppy straight across.  The orange REALLY makes the green tones visible, as a friendly contrast is prevalent! For the upper lash lines, I lined them thickly with Makeup Geek's Gel Liner in Immortal using that same Morphe G11 as used prior for my brows, then went along to sprucing up my lashes.  Do be aware the type of lashes you shall choose is based off of your reference! That's the beauty of this look.  It's quite wearable, thus you could potentially choose low volume falsies. I myself, first applied my Mac Cosmetics Zoom Lash in Beets Me, then topped everything off with one of my favorite false lashes, Scarlett by Huda Beauty. Hope you love bunnies enjoyed, please stay tuned for a few new reviews comin' down the pipe! XOXO, your Lilz.