Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Transition Into Autumn: Rusted Mahogany Metallic Makeup Tutorial

                       Metallic trends are EXTREMELY hot and trending right now, so I decided to dip into the metallapool and express a dimensional makeup look through the ideals of Autumn inspired colors and textured minerals! Interestingly, I have NEVER done a rustic tutorial with bronze and extreme copper hues contrasting together, I know, odd for thaeyeballqueen, isn't it?! Anyhow, I feel majority of beauty lovers can replicate this makeup look quite easily since all that you must do is BLEND and pat colors on.  Keep in mind I do realize blending is not every one's strong point, however for as long as you start out with light pigment then build up as you go with disbursing motions, I am more than 100% confident in the factor the final outcome will be beautiful. Oranges, corals, and coppers tend to look best on blue eyes, however with a pop of metallic bronze this tutorial is COMPLETELY universal as it'll stun on any one's face! Let's get into the details, hope you all enjoy XOXO.

Time to Complete This Tutorial: 23 Minutes
Notes: Metallic, Natural Color Scheme, High Glowing Finish

 Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer; 1 Pump of Primer

                   As per just waking up and in the previous hours recording an eye makeup removal video for Instagram, thus cleansing my skin deeply, I simply splashed a few drops of water against my skin, pat dried my face using a towel, then softly smoothed the BodhiTreeNaturals Coconut Dry Face Cream across all zones of my face to provide a focused hydration that would absorb in a whip without over stressing the epidermis layer! Give or take, four minutes later I plopped a pump of my Marc Jacobs Under Cover Perfecting Coconut Face Primer center of my palm, then taking tiny amounts by tapping my ring finger into the product I began transferring it onto my skin starting from my cheeks moving outwards towards the hairline, then once inwards towards the center of my face. Once I had a prepped base supple enough to handle the Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation, I started smudging the stick onto the main highlighting zones of my face this way when it comes time to blend the product would disburse sheerly out. In case you're unaware, these highlighting zones include the under eye area, the jawline, and the center of one's forehead/chin-- I left the nose out of this because I stipple excess product onto this zone to prevent dry patches from becoming visible! Anyhow, picking up my Morphe M439, I gently buffed the foundation in with wide circular motions followed by firm stipples on areas of concern containing dry patches, scabs, or redness.  Keeping your foundation moist in my opinion is MUCH better than allowing it too settle in, especially for dry skinned beauties! It keeps the skin youthful looking and refreshed, that means no cakeiness nor visible lines due to over dried product. 

                      As far as the blush goes, I went for Mac's Mineralized Blush in Uplifting! This IS a limited edition, so try to aim for orange toned corals with slight silver pearls, the pearly effect is a MUST as it emphasizes the upcoming glow much better as compared to a matte cheek color. The blush was swirled from the apples of my cheeks up towards my hairline using a Sephora Collection #74 brush! Speaking of glows, I lightly dusted Becca's Champagne Pop across the high points of my face using a Mac Duo-Fibre 159 Brush, then before setting the dazzling powder down coated my lips using Sephora's Rouge Cream Lipstick in Magnetism, annnddd once further brushed Champagne Pop across, this time however the center of my lips to yield a metallic finish. To set my skin I brushed Nars's Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder across all highlighting zones of my face with that same #74 as used prior, and finished up with a few spritzes of Mac's Fix+! IF you desire a more reflective glow, be sure to spray Fix+ DIRECTLY onto your cheekbones this way when you reapply your glow will MAJORLY pop. 
*Urban Decay Alice Through The Looking Glass Eyeshadow Pallet: Salazen Gum (lower lash, outer third of lid); Reflection (above crease); Royal Flush (inner corners)
*Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow, Raw Powder (lid)
*Lime Crime Venus Pallet, Muse (crease, lower lash line)
*Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip, 18C (waterline)
*KoKo Lashes, Marilyn 
              Why do I find using a brow definer half empty much easier than a full packed product. Why, just why?! Be that as it may, tomorrow I will be receiving my Dipbrow as I find the product much sleeker looking, and in my recent studies less prone to clogging my pores, yes your eyebrow pores CAN get clogged.  Ever since I began using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, despite my brows looking sharper, it's caused a major issue of red bumps above my brows, I can only attribute to this product, oh well! Moving along, in leu of my new makeup set up I fell in love once again with Urban Decay's Through The Looking Glass Eyeshadow Pallet, each shade is absolutely beautiful and packs a major punch in pigment.  With that being the case, the first color applied to my lids, or blended rather is Salazen Gum! With my Morphe E22 Pointed Blender I softly disbursed this deep plummish copper across my lids and gradually blended upwards towards the creasing of my natural eye socket definition line. Pulling out the brush this pallet comes with and flipping specifically to the long bristled blending side, I swirled into Reflection shadow and dusted it above my crease this way Salazen Gum could be toned down a tad as well as blended in more! Before setting the pallet to my side I smudged into Royal Flush and using my pinky finger applied it to the inner corners of my eyes, as well as the high point of my brow bone. Noooww it's gettin' serious! Wetting my Mac 239 Eye Shader Brush with Mac's Fix+, I softly stroked Kat Von D's Metal Crush Shadow in Raw Powder then began applying it to my entire lid followed by on my lower lash line in full with smudging motions. Switching BACK to Salazen Gum, I applied this color closer to the inner corners of my eyes for a fresh pop of color!

                     As far as crease definition goes, I blended Muse from Lime Crime's Venus Pallet directly into the inner v of my eye socket using a fluffy M433 Morphe Brush, then picking up my E22 once more dusted through my crease to brush away harsh lines! For eye liner I coated my waterline with the Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip pencil in 18C, and lined my upper lash line using Kat Von D's Ink Liner in Trooper.  Although I use a BIRGHT coral on my waterline, a vibrant orange or rustic brown will look just as eye catching ;)! Mini review timmmmee, expect the full blown review in a few days. So, yesterday while parazoozing on L'Oreal's website I came across their Miss Manga Mascara collection, it seemed rather promising honestly.  Volume, depth, pure black color, and a waterproof effect! Well let me tell ya', WOW! This is the first drugstore mascara I have ever purchased that I can honestly say is worth 100 million bucks, truly a hidden gem. As much as I love my natural lashes falsies are ALWAYS fun! I applied my KoKo lashes in Marilyn using Revlon's Precision Lash Glue, reminds me I must restock on the bad boy, hehe. Till' next time my loves, kisses, Thaeyeballqueen, Lillee Jean Trueman!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave